Brazilian jiu jitsu

scotto

If you are interested in learning Brazilian jiu jitsu send me a pm as thinking to start a beginners class for anyone looking to learn the basics and train up to blue belt level. Will be looking to have a class once a week in lerwick to begin with. This will be an adults only class and most likely male unless we get enough interest from women.

Hi overdahill, from the interest I have had it looks like it will be a week night, most likely monday nights but will confirm later.

Hi Jadek, does your partner have any martial arts experience already? What age is he and would he be able to make it on monday evenings?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone I'm using my girlfriend account as I don't have one. I moved to Shetland not long ago and I've been practicing bjj back at home(Portugal)for the last two years. I'm looking to get to some classes or just some one to help me continue this sport. Please send a message if you know of anything or are interested in doing some practising.

• 1 year later...

Not got any classes going at the moment as been living abroad but may start again next year. Anyone interested in mma and bjj you should google Team Jigoku Shetland and get in touch with Samuel Scott who runs classes from Clickimin (I think Tuesday and Thursday nights)