Mercedez Benz Servicing

Hi Can anyone please tell me which is the best and reasonable garage to get Merc benz A class batteries replaces from and also get servicing done ? I can see some great value and good review batteries on amazon but I am a new driver so dont want to take the risk of buying it online etc.

Any advise and info will be much appreciated

Thank you

Hi

If I wanted a car battery I would go to DH Marine (next to SHEAP) at the Lerwick Marina because they would probably test your old one and probably fit the new one for free and I'm sure J Burgess autostores will do the dsame

Thank you. I called J Burgess - they are charging for fitting in the battery as well , is that normal , I dnt mind paying if I have to but I am just wanting good quality battery. J Burgess says that can replace with Red Power battery but that would mean i may lose radio connectivity in the car and may need a code, is this normal as well

Many car radios have a code that needs to be entered when the battery is disconnected to prevent theft. If you have your vehicle handbook it may be noted there, otherwise you need to quote your VIN number to a Mercedes dealer.

Be careful when you enter the code. If you get it wrong 3 times your radio is useless - been there, done that!