Moonie's Wake doorman seriously assaulted

sludgegulper

I see the people up for attempted murder are sooth moothers (looks like a mother and her 2 sons), at least these people were not Shetlanders and just scum her visiting!

Unlike the scum who do live here who apparently aided and abetted the attack according to reports here.... As someone else has said, scum is scum.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ justMe

Jail would keep them off the street too.

And I was under the impression that assaults had already been commited

Sorry, getting a bit off topic.

I was writing about ASBOs for the local thugs when they are not in jail.

Somewhat surprised that the accused over the assult at the North Star having been charged with attempted murder are given bail......even though they have to stay away from Shetland. After all the difference between murder and attempted murder is the victim lives.

We do not expect that level of aggro from the locals.

I once had a rock smacked against my head as I lay, semi-beaten up, on the tarmac outside what used to be Safeway’s. The guys who did it went on to assault people with baseball bats and rob drunk folk at cash points before beating them up. They were mainly local, and it didn't go to court until a year later. When I arrived at court, the main radge hissed at me as I walked in. I think he got a few months and was back on the town in no time.

I have to agree with the person who said that Michaels attackers should be punished to the full extent of the law. It's def attempted murder and, if drunk enough, you just know they'll do it again to some poor sausage. I know it sounds reactionary, but I'd be inclined to throw away the key.

I have been attacked totally unprovoced by much the same group I think (weird how its never one on one but 6 on 1 eh!). Ended up going to court ages later with the main guys mates before that trying to put the frightners on me. All set for court when they pled guilty the day before so i was told i did not have to turn up. This ment my side was never heard and they were able to say a total pack of lies about what happened and got off with a slap on the wrist! justic for you. I am physically scared for life from it!

quote from the bbc website::

Valerie Hetherston, 43, Terry Hetherston, 18, and Brian Hetherston, 23, all from Coatbridge in Lanarkshire, appeared at Lerwick Sheriff Court. They made no plea or declaration and were released on bail.

Their appearance followed an incident in Lerwick's Market Street in the early hours of Sunday, in which a man suffered head injuries.

if memory serves right are these not relations to the guy that used to have an ice cream van up here years ago!!!

:?: :?: :?:

I dont get that why is it if you plead guilty to a crime the court dose not hear from the witness/s victim/s should they not get the witness/s victims acount of what happend for sentencing purpose? Probaly incase the witness/s victim over exagerated? I think I have just answered my own question? :? :)

quote from the bbc website::

Valerie Hetherston, 43, Terry Hetherston, 18, and Brian Hetherston, 23, all from Coatbridge in Lanarkshire, appeared at Lerwick Sheriff Court. They made no plea or declaration and were released on bail.

Their appearance followed an incident in Lerwick's Market Street in the early hours of Sunday, in which a man suffered head injuries.

if memory serves right are these not relations to the guy that used to have an ice cream van up here years ago!!!

:?: :?: :?:

Not Huey?! The dude who sold fags to kids outside the AHS? He's a legend!

Yes, his name was [**Mod-Edit**]. He was done for dealing drugs (possibly from his ice cream van if my memory serves me correct). I'm also sure that he's been done for assault since.

Nice family!

[**Mod-Edit - Without, at least, media evidence to substantiate these allegations we cannot allow names to be displayed, sorry**]

I have been attacked totally unprovoced by much the same group I think (weird how its never one on one but 6 on 1 eh!). Ended up going to court ages later with the main guys mates before that trying to put the frightners on me. All set for court when they pled guilty the day before so i was told i did not have to turn up. This ment my side was never heard and they were able to say a total pack of lies about what happened and got off with a slap on the wrist! justic for you. I am physically scared for life from it!

Yea it`s the toonie way of doin things no man enough to take people on 1 on 1

Guest Anonymous

I have just heard that michael is still unconcious in aberdeen, can anybody verify this, once again i am sitting here enraged with the justice system of our lands, its complete pish and these scumbags know it , they are swanning around in coatbridge somewhwhere , probably bragging to there ned friends about what they did in shetland, while michael lies critical in hospital its f**kin outrageous, if I was a cop i would have quit in disgust or more probably be in jail myself for carrying out some good old fashioned justice on this type of scum

Hope you have a sleepless night due to a severe case of dysentry sherrif

you have let joe public down again, i must stop now i am getting to angry and am having dark thoughts!!