Selling car

Hi there, how do you sell things in here?

Hi Wulliebhoy1916

As long as you are signed in, click on the "classified" tab, then you will see a tab on the right side called "add an advert". Click on this tab and follow the instructions. It will give you the option t add photos if you wish.

Good luck

^ If you've gone: Classifieds > Add an Advert > Choose a Category > the next page should be titled "Adding a New Advert in Motors - Cars". The option to choose "sell" should be right down at the bottom of that page.

As far as I know the site should work okay with most phones, but if you're not getting an option to "sell" at the bottom of that page, send a PM to Trout http://www.shetlink.com/index.php?/user/14-trout/?tab=classifieds who takes care of such things, to take a look at it.

I'm not getting an option to sell? Is it cause I'm on my phone?

I would think that is the problem. I've just tried it on my phone and can't find the "add an advert" on that layout.

If you log into Shetlink on your mobile then go to the bottom of the page on your screen, you should see an option for " full version" this will show you the page as you would see it on a computer. You'll have to zoom in but it's one way of getting it done if not on a computer. :-)