What Plant is this?

Anyone got any idea what this is?

http://s656.photobucket.com/user/at020/library/

Appeared in my garden a little while ago and wife thinks it's 'pretty'.  Wants more of it.  Trouble is, I have no idea what it is or, where it came from.

It looks like Buddleia (butterfly bush) royal red.

Buddleia is very hardy and easily grown in Shetland and not bad to split into more plants.

Yep, looks like buddleia alright.  Problem is that  it's pink not red. 

I have no idea where it come from and,it's now in it's 3rd year.  Getting pretty large.

The royal red is more of a pink. It's in lots of Shetland gardens including my own. You can split it with a spade and replant without much problem it pretty hardy. :-)

Yep, looks like buddleia alright.  Problem is that  it's pink not red. 

I have no idea where it come from and,it's now in it's 3rd year.  Getting pretty large.

The royal red is more of a pink. It's in lots of Shetland gardens including my own. You can split it with a spade and replant without much problem it pretty hardy. :-)

I hate gardens and gardening.   More likely to hit it with a spade than split it....   Just hope the wife isn't watching.... :razz:

• 6 months later...

Just found your post - a bit late to go outside and have a closer look, but after quite a lot of digging (figuratively speaking) I'd say it's a variety of Veronica longifolia (related to the little blue speedwells you find everywhere, including in your lawn). 99.9% sure. Have a look on Google images, click on pink varieties as the veronicas are mostly blue. A hardy perennial, looks as if it might take the place over if you don't threaten it with a spade now and then. I'm a gardener by trade, trust me :-)