where to buy reasonably priced leather sofas?

drjunk

Hi. Do most people in Shetland buy there furniture from town, or is there places south that are island delivery friendly?

I'm after a 3 seater + 2 seater and possibly an arm chair, all in leather. Hoping to keep cost below £1000, but I know that might be like asking for to much.

Any shop suggestions would be much appreciated.

Edited by drjunk

Very's furniture delivery is £8.95 - however if you dig around in their T&C's you'll find their disclaimer about delivering to remote areas. So VERY unlikely to be able to get a suite from them  :roll:

Last leather 3+2 I got was from the Bargain Centre 8 years ago and it was still looking top-notch when I sold it on last year. However I do agree with rum lover, Muddy Bay do have some nice stuff.

I have had 2 three seater sofas delivered from very.co for a charge of £6.95, the charge might be £8.95 per order now .I have also had fridge freezers and washing machines and cookers delivered for the same charges. I priced all items locally before ordering online just don't take there credit as I think it's about 26%.

Hi tattie. I hope you don't mind me asking. Which sofa have you bought?

Ive had a look on verys website. Quite impressed with the big choice of sofas there. Good prices too.

Many thanks for this thread . I have just ordered a sofa from very.co £8.95 delivery brilliant !