Creationist Vs Evolutionary Theory

Colin

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is somethin that annoys me so much coz the more i sit and think about it i get even more annoyed! i mean how big is space? where does it stop or where does it end? and if it does end wots after that? or does it never end? but if it doesnt end then i jus cant understand. ahh its so annoyin!! me and my grandad was speakin about it one day and we wish some clever guy would come up with the answer!

Nobody, or indeed everybody, made the world. It is a creation in itself. Nobody made it, it has evolved. At the same time everybody made it because without the life and death of various organisms there would be no world today.

i never understand why we are forsed to pick from the god made it or evolution.

why cant we beleive both?

perhaps god created the world through evolution?

is does not say how long it took, how long is 1 of gods days last for ?perhaps a god day is millions of our years?

in my book beleive both!

they are far more importaint things happing today that people need to think or sort out withough arguing about the past

This is somethin that annoys me so much coz the more i sit and think about it i get even more annoyed! i mean how big is space? where does it stop or where does it end? and if it does end wots after that? or does it never end? but if it doesnt end then i jus cant understand. ahh its so annoyin!! me and my grandad was speakin about it one day and we wish some clever guy would come up with the answer!

You had to ask :?

Well here's one version of it Peerie Flo. Brace yourself.

Take a step back from the earth, then from our solar-system, you see a small collection of particles rotating around a central particle. Step back further and you see our galalxy is a small bunch of rotating matter within a vast area of other rotating matter. Here's the rub. Step back further and all that matter appears very similar to sub-atomic and later atomic particles, see? So when you take the next step back you are now viewing the stuff that makes up the next "level" of universe.......the molecules, atoms and all that gubbins. It's generally accepted that our Universe is spherical, like it is accepted that atomic particles are spherical...so....

.....and when you step back from that one......it all starts again.

Welcome to the terrifying world of infinity.

Now go the other way, and the tiny subatomic particles that out brainiest physicists are trying to identify are just as likely ikkle tiny universes, galaxies, solarsytems and planets as you get closer and closer to them.

Any questions? No? Good, i'm off. Bye. :P

(and for the geeks - isn't it interesting how physicists strive to understand how subatomic matter winks in and out of existence, and yet are totally happy to accept that the Big Bang started our universe, hmm)

i mean how big is space? where does it stop or where does it end? and if it does end wots after that? or does it never end? but if it doesnt end then i jus cant understand. ahh its so annoyin!!

Yes quite! This totally wrecks my head too. I can't bear to think about it! My brain is just way too small. :(