Tavish's Shetland Health Care Survey

BigMouth

Have you filled in Tavish's health care survey yet?

One of the questions is how could GP services be improved in Shetland. I came up with the following, but feel that I could have missed something out. Any ideas on what I missed out?

Free sugary drinks and snacks while you wait. Free massage. Lap dancers. Free spoons. Juggling demonstrations. Hand to hand combat. Small bore rifle range. Cookery demonstrations. A water feature. Landscape gardens. Drag acts. Agony Jarl. Fortune teller. Rollercoaster. Spot the elected LibDem contest. Raffle. Tombola. Hot pie vending machines. BMX half pipe. Paintball. Spoon bending. Spoon guard. Spoon guard danger. Vegan cuisine. Games machines. Hot cross buns. Pin the tail on the donkey.

Have you filled in Tavish's health care survey yet?

One of the questions is how could GP services be improved in Shetland. I came up with the following, but feel that I could have missed something out. Any ideas on what I missed out?

Free sugary drinks and snacks while you wait. Free massage. Lap dancers. Free spoons. Juggling demonstrations. Hand to hand combat. Small bore rifle range. Cookery demonstrations. A water feature. Landscape gardens. Drag acts. Agony Jarl. Fortune teller. Rollercoaster. Spot the elected LibDem contest. Raffle. Tombola. Hot pie vending machines. BMX half pipe. Paintball. Spoon bending. Spoon guard. Spoon guard danger. Vegan cuisine. Games machines. Hot cross buns. Pin the tail on the donkey.

Pin the tail on Tavish the donkey?