Will sleep on someone's floor, need a place to rent urgent.

Scaler

Posting here aswell as its needed asap, council only have places up north which is too far away from my work as I don't drive - finding a place today or tomorrow would be fantastic. I'll be happy paying to sleeping on somebody's floor until I find a place or I'm at risk of losing my job. If you could message me your number if you have anything it would be good if we could work something out - thank you!

Don't give up hope....

Only the week before last there were loads of locals willing to share their homes with disadvantaged(?) people from the Middle East (and elsewhere). 

Maybe one or two of the kind hearted, generous and, altruistic people (who shouted so loudly on here) might make you a similar offer..

After all, charity does begin at home..

Didn't really think of that! I'm 21, Male, I'm not too sure what else to put here, but i'll be happy to answer any questions! :)  Would even be willing to pay to sleep in somebodys caravan or something similar, i just need a place temporary until i can find a place to rent.

Edited by Scaler

What hours do you work? There is a regular bus service from the north of shetland to Lerwick? It isn't a great service but if you are being offered a place then it may work for you depending on the location and your work schedule.

Don't give up hope....

Only the week before last there were loads of locals willing to share their homes with disadvantaged(?) people from the Middle East (and elsewhere). 

Maybe one or two of the kind hearted, generous and, altruistic people (who shouted so loudly on here) might make you a similar offer..

After all, charity does begin at home..

I'd have offered but sadly live nowhere near town so can't be much help. I'm sure a few who spoke in the same manner when it came to refugees would also be willing to help if they could. 

But of course it's easier to feel good about yourself if you pretend they were all insincere...