Self-sustaining Shetland

BGDDisco

It's easy to bash da SIC but for every story about poor service or inefficiency dir ir many more stories about good service and efficiency.

Folk quite rightly expect SIC services ta be well delivered with minimum fuss, and dat is generally whit happens.

I'm head reason to be on da phone we 3 different coonty departments dis week, as well as getting me bins emptied, driven on splendid roads and been on a well-maintained ferry amongst idder things, and I only hae good things to say.

Folk speakin about 'overpaid, lazy managers', 'councillors lining dir own pockets' and da lik is mostly a lot o moaning fur da sake o moaning.

It's easy to bash da SIC but for every story about poor service or inefficiency dir ir many more stories about good service and efficiency.

I would love to hear them, and I would put good money on the fact damn few of them emanate out of Legal, Housing or Finance. The rest I wouldn't know, as I try and avoid them at all costs, and would the other three as well, but I'm unfortunately lumbered with having to tolerate one of them for the moment, and the other two keep trying to hunt me down and insist black is actually white, and vice versa.