NCIS

bresail

Well the various fans are being splattered now.

I have also heard from a reliable and surprising source that certain staff have been told not to talk to any reporters.

I know that there are others out there that have been treated with disregard.

If you wish you can send me a PM, it will remain secret. Any abuses, send them also, they will not be secret.

I have also received a letter from New Council Information Service that I have household stuff in my corridor and doorway, but I knew that. I had put it there.

Regards,

Rex

Those staff members don't talk to anyone, they just talk at folk, issuing "orders". Then brand folk as being "unhelpful" if they dare try to call them out on sprootle or dispute/discuss anything. They also possess the most amazing superpowers, claiming that they know exactly what's inside tied closed bags and other closed containers behind a keyed door. Then they practice decoding what and where your curtains are means, but it would appear that super power needs some tweaks yet, seeing as they use directly contradictory "evidence" as "proof", or maybe thats just a result of their stupidity.

^ Sounds about par for the course given that Housing's perception of their "average" tenant is someone with an IQ not exceeding 50, plus almost certainly has other "issues", and pity help any tenant who admits to having a disability and/or be over retirement age, as that IQ standard is immediately cut by 50%. Nobody among such folk could possibly understand massively technical works such as installing a replacement heating system, so best to just treat them like the mushrooms they believe them to be, and crash on in the hope it'll all be done and dusted before they wake up enough to realise how they're being screwed over.

Quite a few "suits" floating around in their ivory tower at Housing have yet to have the penny drop for them, that to be treated with consideration and respect you to have to give it and earn it, before you get it. Treating folk with nothing but contempt and disregard, only earns the same in return, regardless of how "good", or otherwise, the ultimate goal is.

Stage ! of the change is finished in my place and I can now put some of my equipment away.

The next stage is to build in the tank in the loft and connect the plumbing but, first of all the other flats have to have stage one completed.

I am going to praise the workers, they are clean and tidy, quick and efficient. they do a days work. They are of course contract workers.

Ghost, I am not sure when the suits ceased to be our employees. They are still paid by us!

I am now, I believe, being punished for sticking to my guns, more on the gun story later. I received a visit from a a housing officer and an outreach person about some of my stuff being in the corridor. I then had a 'phone call from a senior of the housing department. I told him what my problem was and I told him that the afore mentioned had spoken to and had promised me some help. He didn't know that they had been or that they.had offered help. Even worse they had gone on leave.

I then had a very polite  letter from the "Development Services Department." their very important bold script.Telling me about some of my stuff being in the corridor. This is getting quite repetetive, don't you think?

Well I and the rest of the tenants are important too!

Important enough to warrant a larger font and an underline!

.I found that funny

"Medical staff call for judicial review of NHS Grampian."

What on earth has this to do with this post?

Read the part on whistle blowers, it seems that gagging is endemic in a few of our official offices and officials, too.

Even the workers are getting cagey, now if I ask even simple questions about the job being done here, they are wary.

I stated earlier in this post that, certain persons had been told not to talk to any reporters about the job being done in my, and other persons homes.

Now if no wrong is being done gagging is unecessary, in fact it is counter productive and deletes IQ points from the gaggees.

Before the, " Deutsche Wiedervereinigung," I had to do some work in Dresden and the Stasi used to listen to make sure that people didn't say anything against the state.

Nowadays the gagees are in jail and rightly so.

How long should we allow this to happen in our council offices.

We even have a resident who gets favours if they report things that I say or do.

You may see this happen very soon and I will give the name.

No I am not going mad but I am angry.

Please add IQ points for speaking german.

Edited by bresail

We even have a resident who gets favours if they report things that I say or do.

You may see this happen very soon and I will give the name.

No I am not going mad but I am angry.

Ah, I see you've been introduced to the finer points of the SIC's standard procedure for "intelligence gathering". The old "neighbours say he......", and "according to my source in xxxxxxx....." lines, accompanied by things such as, "SIC "employee" Mrs xxxxxx, reported his curtains were.....or, "when asked SIC "employee" Mr xxxxxx, reported he saw/never saw Mr......". IMHO neither Gestapo nor Stasi ever had a patch on the depths the SIC, and in particular Housing will plumb to snoop on people.

Be aware, stonewalling and snooping is likely to also be accompanied by members of SIC staff approaching your relatives/friends and divulging information about you, with apparent scant regard for either the Data Protection Act or the facts, and completely unfounded allegations being made against friends and acquaintences.

I am seriously tempted to join you in naming names, by divulging the names of the members of staff within Housing who have signed off on all of the above.

Edited by Ghostrider

use their rules against them. they like all of them dont like being called out. your are correct loads of in forced silence in the council police courts and health. was amazed at first how bent they are. it is surprising how incompetent and self protective they are. be careful they bite back. just dont remain silent.  

• 2 weeks later...

Quote,

(Ah, I see you've been introduced to the finer points of the SIC's standard procedure for "intelligence gathering". The old "neighbours say he......", and "according to my source in xxxxxxx....." lines, accompanied by things such as, "SIC "employee" Mrs xxxxxx, reported his curtains were.....or, "when asked SIC "employee" Mr xxxxxx, reported he saw/never saw Mr......". IMHO neither Gestapo nor Stasi ever had a patch on the depths the SIC, and in particular Housing will plumb to snoop on people.) “ Unquote.

We have a a person in this area who already fills one of these roles he/she will talk to a person and bring up a theme he/she then goes around saying, “ I was talking to Rex earlier and he says,”---- followed by some made up story or half truth.

He/she uses this ploy a lot against many folk..

He/she even uses the, “Will you help me with this or that,” to get you away if he/she knows someone from an authority is coming to the area.

How does he/she know these persons are coming?

Another game is playing persons against each, he/she then says to his cronies, “Watch me wind this person up.”

I have spoken to him/her twice on these very subjects but he/she is unable to change.

One of his/her, cronies has even threatened to shoot my dog and me.

Most Bressay folk will know who I am talking about.

He/she will certainly know too.

More to come, no lies will be told by me.

I will still help him/her if he/she needs it.

I hope that didn't mix up any she/hes'

Report it to who though. As this involves a tenant and an associate of another tenant, SIC Housing would be the logical first port of call, but all you'll get out of them is platitudes while they ignore the issue ad infinitum until you get fed up trying. Even if you can get a Councillor interested to act on your behalf, Housing will fob them off with the same platitudes while chanting their old tried and tested mantra, "we can't discuss individual cases", which has the same result as having a go at them yourself.

I find it extremely strange and hypocritical how Housing adhere strictly to the letter of the law regarding confidentiality when there's nothing in it for them but extra work, but appear to have total disregard for the same legislation when its to their benefit to do so. At the end of the day Housing couldn't give a f**k and won't touch a damn thing unless they're trying to get money out of you, then they're all over you like a rash using and by all appearances abusing every possible avenue they can to extort it out of you regardless of the collateral damage they generate in the process. If you are all nicely paid up to date, you'll not hear a peep out of them, and if you try and engage with them, its like pulling hen's teeth to get so much as an acknowledgement.

The Police are a possibility, but unless there's third party corroboration or some other physical evidence, its just one person's word against another, and their hands are tied, there is no verifiable proof either way. Plus, if you pursue that route, and things don't proceed due to lack of evidence, you're opening the door to giving the other party a motive to spread yet more malicious false allegations about you, that you're being the trouble maker by accusing them of making threats when they hadn't.

Given that its proven that at least some members of Housing staff accept, believe and act upon any tittle tattle that comes their way, apparently without making any real attempt to verify its authenticity or accuracy, possibly even encourage such things, the only way I can see for the situation to improve is for an enforced attitude change and complete overhaul of working practices to be imposed upon Housing, but this being the SIC we're talking about, I won't be holding my breath for that happening.

^ I'm not dismissing the police as a possible solution, just pointing out that even when it comes to renewing permits they're very limited in what they can do without proof. If they try to make too much of it, they're leaving themselves wide open to accusations of victimisation, which is just the kind of thing stirrers and troublemakers such as this revel in.

Recording them is certainly the way to go, if you can, but again such people are usually adept at going silent at the sight of a camera or mic, and be devious enough to just drop something in quite casually somewhere before anyone has a chance to be ready for them.

Rex, I'll say one thing for you, you're clearly far more the bigger person than I. Were someone I knew the identity of intentionally behaving that way towards me, they'd be persona non grata immediately, and I'd literally not piss on them if they were on fire. I'd be far too busy wishing them ill to either talk to them or aid them.

I did speak to the police about the threat but, not here in Shetland.

I have not reported it officially, for reasons that will come clear.

I have no fear of these people.

But. I have a sense of humour.

The miscreants know, who posted this thread because my name is not hidden. They will know who I mean and so will others.

It would amuse me if they replied to it.

I do have recording equipment, due to my interest in music but some of it is too small to be practical for music.