Serving the Queen

Claudias

Fifty-two years ago,after square bashing and trade training at the Royal Armoured Corps depot in Carlisle, I proudly joined Britains oldest cavalry regiment. The Royal Dragoons.

Half a century later,I am delighted to see that Prince "Harry" is following in my footsteps.

I hope he enjoys the life as much as I.

Fifty-two years ago,after square bashing and trade training at the Royal Armoured Corps depot in Carlisle, I proudly joined Britains oldest cavalry regiment. The Royal Dragoons.

Half a century later,I am delighted to see that Prince "Harry" is following in my footsteps.

I am sorry to say that according to the regular photoes in the "Red TOp" press, he seems to be staggering in your footsteps.

I think he means the tabloids claudias. They had pictures of Harry behaving in an inappropriate manner, but the most recent scandal is somewhat confused as the pictures involved are claimed to be recent by the publisher, whilst said to be much older by royal sources.

Let me retaliate by saying that your blind belief that Tony and Dubya both have mandates for the powers which they have assumed leads me to believe that you condone all the attrocities carried out by British and American troops and agents in Afghanistan and Iraq in their names.

:?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

Problems again Ghostrider?

Just curious how, when you state that British Troops are carrying out "atrocities" in Iraq and Afghanistan, which you apparently disapprove of. How, only a couple of days later you can be "delighted" at anyone joining that same Army.

The word "hypocritical" seems difficult to keep from one's mind.