Irritating TV adverts

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooooo!

Just when Sheila's Wheels appeared to have gone for good, the b******s have started doing HOME INSURANCE!

Is there no end to the torture? :(

Small addition:

Not only has Sheila's Wheels been resurrected, so too has Boots' 'Here Come the Girls' advert. As an employee of Boots I can safely say this has me climbing the wall it annoys me so much.

Oh - and my mam and auntie were infuriated at the use of Edith Piaf (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong) on the latest Specsavers ad... :x

• 3 weeks later...

Most car insurance ads are pretty annoying, Sheila's Wheels, Diamond etc. Churchill is probably one of the better ones. OH YESSS!

The one that really gets on my wick at the moment is the one about some compensation lawyers, can't remember which one exactly. It's the one that says 'the fork-lift reversed without looking'.

I've never seen a fork-lift that looks before reversing but it might be handy if the driver did!

I like both those songs, MJ! :)

I liked them too... but after a while having them sung everywhere gets a wee bit tedious, unfortunately Toxic is now getting an airing as she found yael naim's album - I suppose it's a break from amy winehouse.

Noooooooo!

Just when Sheila's Wheels appeared to have gone for good, the b******s have started doing HOME INSURANCE!

I thought Sheilas Wheels (Halifax or HSBC???) was set up to give women a better rate for insurance? So, if they are now doing home insurance is this just for women?

Here you go, just found this..... http://www.ilovesheilas.com/ILS/index.htm

:-)