Psychic

• 2 weeks later...

It's all a load of old fanny.  Give the money to charity instead and once you have done it let me know and I will guess what will happen in your future and throw in a couple of messages from the deceased all free, gratis and for nothing.

I used to work for a newspaper.  Sales staff were going through the newspapers from a year ago to see who they were selling advertising to.  One came across the horoscopes page and read out her friend's star sign prediction, along the lines of "you will meet a tall dark stranger who will give you some news that you won't be able to believe at the time, beware the red door".  They discovered that there was mention of a caravan and camping show, so they started flogging advertising for caravan and camping shops.  Later in the day this weeks' paper came out and staff were given a copy.  The sales girl looked for the horoscope and then read her mate's stars out along the lines of "you will meet a tall dark stranger who will give you some news that you won't be able to believe at the time, beware the red door".  Word for word the same as the previous years' bilge.