SIC HQ - Whitehoose

Ghostrider

Does nobody have big enough stoness to say in public what exactly this alleged 'grafitti'  said/was?

This is twice now, and the grapevine is quieter than a church mouse. C'mon people, we can do better than this, nosy bar stewards need to know so they can get a really good laugh at it all.;)

• 1 year later...

So, you do a job for the SIC that has been proven by expert bods hired by the SIC to exceed specs. Yet the SIC 'legal department' in their..... ahem...... *wisdom* seem to be under the impression the contractor should pay for the SIC's costs to prove to them, what the contractor claimed all along, that it was as ordered, and they're so sure of themselves they're willing to put it through the Court of Session to prove it. How does that one work?

Obviously I fell asleep and missed some vital point on this one.......However, if I haven't....... I didn't think SIC Legal could top the gross idiocy of the Bressa Brig fiasco and following legal action......but this seems to be shaping up to give it a damn good run for the money.

https://www.shetnews.co.uk/2020/01/30/white-house-legal-dispute-reaches-court-of-session/

^ We'll never know. The inflated egos of the seat polishers rely on believing, us, the great unwashed, 'couldn't possibly understand' such things' so cannot be told them,

One thing is for sure where the SIC is concerned, it won't be little, and it'll have been pointless whatever the final outcome.