Shetland fairgorund

I have been to several fairgrounds and always find the prices to be exorbitant.

Some of the  fairground attractions last for a few minutes but cost a fortune.

With the economic climate in Shetland at the moment I would think it will be difficult to attract enough customers to make it worth while.

Doubt if I will dip into my pocket unless I see value for money and somehow I doubt that.

Remember everyone is welcome in Shetland, some when they arrive others when they leave. 

We pride ourselfs on good value.. we will offer as much value as we possibly can (considering the cost to get to the island)

I appreciate that the costs of coming to the Isles will add extra to your operating costs,but I have attended several fairs in the south and here, enjoyed them but found the prices to be ridiculous and considering that this is mainly  for kids I do hope it will be as economical as possible.

Wish you luck and every success,but be warned I'm not the only one to complain of "fair " prices and once bitten twice shy.

We pride ourselfs on good value.. we will offer as much value as we possibly can (considering the cost to get to the island)

I appreciate that the costs of coming to the Isles will add extra to your operating costs,but I have attended several fairs in the south and here, enjoyed them but found the prices to be ridiculous and considering that this is mainly for kids I do hope it will be as economical as possible.

Wish you luck and every success,but be warned I'm not the only one to complain of "fair " prices and once bitten twice shy.

We have never been to Shetland with the fair before so we would like to make our own impression on the people of Shetland before we get tard with the same brush as previous fairs, we are fully behind FairPlay pricing wise and the prices will be as economic as possible we will be offering discount vouchers as we do with all locations we operate in

Perhaps you could give an example of the rides you'll be bringing together with your pricing structure? For example, do you charge per ride or sell something along the lines of 8 ride passes for the price of 6?

We can't give a pricing structure as of yet because we have no idea of costs yet but prices will be set as fairly as possible with discount vouchers available

We have first class attractions and our staff are polite and friendly, the prices will reflect the cost of ferry, rent of land and cost of public entertainment other than that we try to offer value for money, at the moment we are trying to peruse finding a suitable site, we have a few options but if anyone knows of anyone renting land or a yard and would be interested in having the fair on it for 2-3 weeks could you let me know, Lerwick would be our first option but we would consider setting up in other areas if the site was suitable for us to operate and the public to visit