Calendars

Urabug

"ts the Russians fault, or then its the effect of Trump getting elected, between them they seem to excuse all indiscretions these days."

2016, the year of the "bogeyman"..

More likely, I think, to be due to the increased cost of production and postage.  Of course, you could always factor in "brexit" and a few other things.

Maybe the world is going to end this year and, calendars are not really necessary?

My computer has operated as, amongst other things, a calendar for more than just a few years. So has my mobile phone. They're never out of date and they don't cost a penny to get to do this job. They can be printed out, if required, and then pinned to the wall. Having said that, my watch does a pretty good job of it as well. It can be pinned to the wall as well but I've never known anybody to do that with their watch.

This past couple of years the shops were over-run with calendars, Seemed like each area had one then add on local charities etc  etc etc basically it was overkill and a lot of charities were left with calendars which were still on sale in march/April. This year it seams they learned their lesson and there are less in the shops.

Last year we got five from friends & relatives this year None! and as the old saying goes "Never buy your home a calendar or get bad luck all year" I was glad to get one in the Shetland Times.

Happy New Year to all  :D