Domestic Violence

I don't have the time to construct a suitable reply. I agree with some of what you say. If someone was indeed told that rape only happens to women, that is shocking and demonstrates total ignorance.

I think there are valid reasons why fgm is seen as a more serious issue than circumcision (which in some cases is a medical necessity). But I agree that circumcision should be controlled too.

I thought that women could now serve on the front line, but I may be wrong on that.

Women's Aid was started by women, for women. No reason why men can't do the same, I'm sure they would get a lot of support.

Both men and women face inequalities. Both sides can be guilty of being 'anti' the other. Wouldn't it be good if, instead of making it 'us and them' it was just all 'us' looking for a fairer world?

I don't have the time to construct a suitable reply. I agree with some of what you say. If someone was indeed told that rape only happens to women, that is shocking and demonstrates total ignorance.

I think there are valid reasons why fgm is seen as a more serious issue than circumcision (which in some cases is a medical necessity). But I agree that circumcision should be controlled too.

I thought that women could now serve on the front line, but I may be wrong on that.

Women's Aid was started by women, for women. No reason why men can't do the same, I'm sure they would get a lot of support.

Both men and women face inequalities. Both sides can be guilty of being 'anti' the other. Wouldn't it be good if, instead of making it 'us and them' it was just all 'us' looking for a fairer world?

• 3 years later...