r cars

fionajohn

No experience, but I'd hardly call them cheap considering you appear to be buying sight unseen, with little detail/info, and they're generally either elderly or well run, if not both On par with getting one on ebay i'd say - use your nouse, know your turd, and you'll probably get something okay.....take everything at face value and not really have a clue...................maybe not.

A quick search of the phone number points to a company called Chartley Cars in England which appears to be owned by a Sole Trader operating out of a residential address in Staffordshire.

Car Buying Advisor doesn't rate them too highly.
 https://www.carbuyingadvisor.co.uk/car-dealer-review/chartley-cars/0EBBB34C-139C-4079-96E3-0DDB12DC5B0D

Personally I wouldn't buy anything from them, but its your money so you can take your own chances.

A quick search of the phone number points to a company called Chartley Cars in England which appears to be owned by a Sole Trader operating out of a residential address in Staffordshire.

Car Buying Advisor doesn't rate them too highly.

https://www.carbuyingadvisor.co.uk/car-dealer-review/chartley-cars/0EBBB34C-139C-4079-96E3-0DDB12DC5B0D

Personally I wouldn't buy anything from them, but its your money so you can take your own chances.

Doesn't look promising. You wonder why someone in England is trying to sell cars way up here.?

They have been advertising cars on here for some time without paying the commercial advertising rate. Let's hope no one up here has been sold a banger, which might be a danger to themselves and other road users.

Plenty of cars at the local garages. I bought an older car from a local garage which came with a full years guarantee and it was honoured without question when I had problems. Better to deal with someone who you can meet face to face and has to live in the community.