SIC planning issues

wotsit

i would be very careful with Tavish he is one of the Shetland  higher echelons and may even be a member of a secret society which seems to be the required pass on the C V to work for the S I C ...apt name 

In our own dealings with Tavish, I have only praise in the way he took time out on several occasions to support our initial planning application and subsequent successful appeal.

^ Aye, remember where gave Tavo his first break and leg up to higher things as an elected representative.

Honour among thieves and all that guff.... The SIC are sitting pretty as far as being taken to task by our MSP goes.

Hopefully the SIC and friends ‘Good old boys club’ is slowly dying a death now that people are starting to be held to account, and colleagues’ and associates are becoming reluctant to cover for others, it’s had a few chink’s in its Armor of late and the cracks are getting bigger as with their Sh*te House, let’s hope for everyone’s sake it comes sooner rather than later and somebody is actually brought to account!

^ Aye, remember where gave Tavo his first break and leg up to higher things as an elected representative.

Honour among thieves and all that guff.... The SIC are sitting pretty as far as being taken to task by our MSP goes.

Hopefully the SIC and friends ‘Good old boys club’ is slowly dying a death now that people are starting to be held to account, and colleagues’ and associates are becoming reluctant to cover for others, it’s had a few chink’s in its Armor of late and the cracks are getting bigger as with their Sh*te House, let’s hope for everyone’s sake it comes sooner rather than later and somebody is actually brought to account!

I very much doubt that it will be dying a death.