Lerwick town centre

suuusssiiieee

Yes to the former.

It’s rare that something opens in Lerwick that interests me, but this guy will be selling deli food, hopefully decent coffee, and cider, plus other stuff that won’t interest me, but others will queue up for. They are advertising for staff. There’s a note in the window apparently. Don’t know if there is anything in the local rag as I don’t read it.

Is it the Beervana guys that are opening the Dowry?

Some of you guys must never venture to the street because Beervanna stopped opposite Connochies ages ago.

More or less, there's nothing on that bit of the remotest interest, plus there's the roost to curse for if a car comes through or there are a handful of folk standing like moaniments yakking....or something.

The only place worth the bother other than whats either side of the Cross or Church Rd. is the Fort chippie. The bit from Couttsies south to the bank has nothing worth diddly to me, and its a hell of a lot more pleasant to go from Don Leslie's to Harry's along the Esplanade (even with the SIC's bouncy castles on the road) than traipsing through a crabbit pokey gaet with people in it.

tiodylb17 - they never venture to the street and don't know what is where  as they are on shetlink the whole time.  If there was something great there they woudl never know unless it was on shetlink.

Perhaps not everyone is as fortunate as you.  If you were stuck indoors through no fault of your own with physical disabilities, you probably wouldn't have posted what you did.  Has it ever dawned on you that for those with disabilities who can (and not everyone can get out the house) make it to the street, it's far from disability friendly?