Sleepout in Glasgow to try to end Homelessness

Guest town

From being stopped by two young males, guess under 30 who were drunk at weekend and the drunkest one said -  I could put you in a coma and I just had some words to say to him, which in hindsight I probably should not have as it was not on in daylight for him to do this, but see how people unnecessarily get hurt and sometimes with lifetime consequences at anytime, so I would just leave the people of wherever to deal with there own people.  After I said what I had to, the one who said this ran away and his friends went with him running after him, then it realised to me that I should have said nothing as the situation could have been different and we could have had a fight of sorts, but well he maybe realised he should not have said what he did with what I said to him and this is the first time I have confronted someone like this as it was so unnecessary and how peoples lives can change with idiots who do hurt people for no reason at all, but because they are drunken fools, like this young lad was, maybe he came to get a bit of common sense with what I said to him, I can only hope so for himself, his friends and everyone else in this world who he may meet.