Patisserie.

Foreign continental hellery. What next, snails and frog's legs. ;)

I'll stick to a good old fish supper I think.

Seriously though. Good Luck to them.....but. There's been a fair number of niche 'international' type food outlets started up in the last couple of decades, but the only ones that seem to have lasted the distance are the china and indian stuff....Probably because they do curries, and for some bizarre and unfathomable reason a lot of drunk folk seem to end up craving one.... I'm not seeing cakes and pastries becoming the drunks' next food of choice, but who knows.....Food is the last thing on my mind when I'm pissed, but to each their own.

Edited by Ghostrider

Talking of shops coming and going , i hear the chemist at the cross is moving to kantersted so there will be another shop empty on the street

There taking their time about it. Shetland News reported in November 2016 they would have moved by spring 2017. I drive by the Kantersted shop now and again but there never seems to be anything happening there.

^ .....and they will, seeing as Tesco have been near permanently sold out of their own label 30p for 16 tabs packs for months now leaving only the much more expensive brand name alternatives available. So never let it be said that the dragon of retail does not sometimes assist local businesses. :twisted:

Edited by Ghostrider