close account

Guest town

close my account, don't wish to be on this shetlink, thanks - one person can say and do whatever they wish and you let them and it is not on. - some moderators you are.  Of course that person is the moderators very  close friend.

Anyone else hear his speaking in music mixing?  Please say as it has to end and I hear it?  Moderators let anything be said and this is not a fair site, some have preferences and can do and say all they wish.

Waiting for replies to say if you hear his talking over and over on each music mix.

Edited by town

Guest Mr.Brown

^ I think that is Town's way of saying he trusts your opinion Gr. I waded into have a listen to a couple of the mixes on the music mix thread, done by the "accused". To be honest techno is not my thing & I could only get through about a minute on each of the 2 that I randomly picked out. If I had listened any longer I might have been hearing voices! But in all seriousness Town all I heard was music that is totally not my taste & nothing more offensive than that. I can assure you that I have no knowledge of anyone else that uses this forum so I have no reason to have a bias. I notice on the 22nd of November that you finished a post on the music thread with that you would not continue the discussion, it's a shame for you that you didn't stick to that. There are loads of other threads to join in on so calm yourself, have a nice cuppa & stick around.

He does do talking, if you listen you will hear him.  Please listen and say you hear him, as he does and he says that he does not utter a single word and thinks that he is just so perfect and good looking too, better than anyone else!  - he may well be.

By the way he also writes things in this topic Moderators, as others have, but you pick  on only me with what you wrote on music mix forum! - says a great deal about you!, you Moderators.

An example to listen to: 06/01/18 08.00 minutes to 12.34 minutes - I hate you, goodnight, get the f'ing top up voucher.

11/11/17 34.00 minutes onwards.

I could go through each and every single one and catalogue them all, but that is just a sample - So listen and see if you hear, and let us know.   

This person has clearly let me know that he is a bully to me with what he wrote with what I wrote to him on the music mix topic and nothing else and the Moderators on this Shetlink side with him too, which says a great deal about them.   Have anything to say on this Moderators or are you sorry or not at all? - you can post your thought on this topic - no response publically in this topic forum Moderators means you are not sorry at all!

Edited by town

Guest Mr.Brown

Even if he is saying anything, why do you care, why are you giving him & his words so much attention? There are plenty of other things & people in this life to concentrate on. Why pay attention to someone who is making you unhappy when you do not have to? I certainly don't want to listen to techno, it gives me a headache!

Moderators can deal with if they can deal with things as they have shown so far they cannot as they are happy with this and a person saying they do not talk when they do in music mixes and they picked on me publicly, they can apologise publically both on this forum and music mixes where they posted what they did,  or forever be known as completely unfair and I then no longer wish to be on Shetlink and ask them to delete my account and they can have people on this that they like and who they let post just whatever they wish!

Moderators can deal with if they can deal with things as they have shown so far they cannot as they are happy with this and a person saying they do not talk when they do in music mixes and they picked on me publicly, they can apologise publically both on this forum and music mixes where they posted what they did,  or forever be known as completely unfair and I then no longer wish to be on Shetlink and ask them to delete my account and they can have people on this that they like and who they let post just whatever they wish!

This seems a shame, as you're clearly upset by all this. But look, you need to concentrate on your music. I promise you as a musician myself, you will always have some people who don't like what you've done. But that doesn't matter, just make a note of any ideas or comments that come along your way, and take some time to focus on the people that do like what you've created. But try to let this go now and start using your energy towards your next project.

• 2 weeks later...