Dentists in Shetland

wotsit

As someone who failed to look after his teeth when he was younger I have pretty good experience with a few of the Lerwick dentists.  The NHS dentists at Montfeild were all excellent but it's impossible to get an appointment there now.  I ended up at the Lerwick dental practice where even after about 5 appointments and all the time off work that entailed they failed to fix my toothache. 

I went to Dental Shetland to try and get an appointment there, he took me in right away and fixed the two teeth that were giving me trouble.  I had to go back a few times to get root canal and a crown.  They don't do NHS so it is more expensive but I'd say for someone with more serious troubles they are very good with highly experienced dentists. 

If your teeth are in good shape and you just need the odd filling and check up then try to get on the NHS at the Lerwick Dental Practice as it is much cheaper.  it's no fault of their dentists I just find the NHS does not allocate enough time for the dentists to carry out more serious stuff.

No idea about dental plans though sorry.