Fentanyl Patches for Sale on advertisement on Shetlink today

Guest mmmh

To the Moderators: I don't think that you should be allowing Fentanyl patches to be sold on Shetlink.  I think the police should be seeing this person and asking why they are selling it and where they bought it from, stole it from, etc, just like selling drugs, as dangerous to sell  and use when not prescribed.  Please be wary, for your own safety.

Edited by mmmh

I do know that hardly anyone on this Shetlink would agree with me on this though, as it's arguments, silliness galore and you would mostly think that it is safe with what you post, when it most definitely is not, it should be confiscated by those in an authority to do that.

If someone buying something from an internet and doesn't have enough savvy to also use the internet to find out what it is they're planning to buy and ingest, perhaps its a kindness to them to just let the Darwin effect run its course.

Its almost certainly beneficial to humanity to let Darwin run its course to minimise the replication of genes with such a lack or self-preservation and heightened stupidity content.

Don't know what Fentanyl is and, don't particularly care.

Fentanyl is an opiate/opium (like Heroin). It's prescription only drug, my Mum had it for problems related to the final stages of her cancer. I would certainly not recommend using it without seeing a doctor first it can be pretty powerful and addictive stuff!!!