Recycle! Positive Comments Welcome

ETLerwick

The new bins have just been delivered to me. Wonder how long it will take for them to blow away as there is no way I will tie or fix them to anything to hold them in place. That's the S. I. C's job. After all, it is covered by our council tax payments.

Did ya not just report them as lost property to the police then?  You actually accepted delivery of them? ;-)

The new bins have just been delivered to me. Wonder how long it will take for them to blow away as there is no way I will tie or fix them to anything to hold them in place. That's the S. I. C's job. After all, it is covered by our council tax payments.

Did ya not just report them as lost property to the police then?  You actually accepted delivery of them? ;-)

I didn't accept delivery of them. They were left outside the house and they're still sitting there.

I didn't accept delivery of them. They were left outside the house and they're still sitting there.

They've been delivered to you, you know they are there, if they blow away into someone elses property because you've been too childish to do anything with them you will be liable and you've done so publicly on the internet.  You dozy, childish pillock.

Says it all. Do as you're told while happily pandering to them. 

Edited by George.

this is going to cost the council money like every hair brained scheme they come with ....i live at the end of a croft road ...i am an O A P with walking problems ..my wife is disabled ...are the council trucks going to come down my road for collection ...if not they will have to pay a home help to put bins to main road ....

^ A bit of both, along with the EU and god knows who else. By the time each one has stirred the pot and added their own cockups to the mix, you end up with the pointess and virtually unworkable behemoth clusterfurk we have being ladeled up to us plebs....

Its the downside of 'maximum government', aka. 'too many cooks spoil the broth'. We need rid of some of the layers, so that those making the plans and decisions are also having to tolerate the outcome of them first hand, instead of all the hiding behind and finger pointing by one layer at some other layer to get themselves off the hook. A national and a local government worked well enough pre '73, and the sooner we get back to that the better.

The KISS principle has long since been discarded and forgotten. (That's the 'Keep It Simple, Stupid' principle, for the ignorant).

Most of the lefties I meet want to stay in the EU, reckon leaving the European family is a disastrous

idea. So they must be happy with Ted Heath's bold step into Europe. Even the SNP seem to think it

was a good decision by our Tory masters, they want to stay in at all costs.

Brexit is going tits up anyway, all the parties are split, might as well accept, once you're in you

canna get oot.

Brussels are doing their utmost to make sure of that.