Sheep numbers could halve after Brexit

Westminster are to blame for plenty George but not for this disastrous computer system we're discussing

here.

The Wastemonster aren't to blame for the diasterous computer system, you're right there Brochy. Must be the only thing that they're not to blame for. They are to blame for a massive amount. WWI, WWII, our germanic royalty. Don't get me wrong, the Scottish government isn't perfect, and neither is the S. I. C, which thinks that it is a government. The Welsh aren't perfect and Northern Ireland isn't either, but not one of them is in any way as despicable as Westminster IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh? Did you have a couple of drams while writing this? Because this drivel feels more to do with your own Anglo-phobia and a willingness to ignore any historical accuracy in an attempt to pass it off as a reasonable opinion. Nothing wrong with that though George, in fact, you'd do well at HolyFool   :thmbsup  Get thee to Parliament!

Westminster are to blame for plenty George but not for this disastrous computer system we're discussing
here.

The Wastemonster aren't to blame for the diasterous computer system, you're right there Brochy. Must be the only thing that they're not to blame for. They are to blame for a massive amount. WWI, WWII, our germanic royalty. Don't get me wrong, the Scottish government isn't perfect, and neither is the S. I. C, which thinks that it is a government. The Welsh aren't perfect and Northern Ireland isn't either, but not one of them is in any way as despicable as Westminster IMHO.

Well as you seem to like Nietzsche as well, so I'll just note  "Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has, it has stolen:ponders: Probably a little harsh though, he must have been having an "off-day".

I have a "healthy" respect all the Parliaments of the British Isles (including Manx!).  We are lucky in the United Kingdom to generally have hard-working (but for a "few" corrupt), politicians.

I would happily go to the Scottish Parliament, Cutty. I respect it very much.