barred but apparently blameless

Claadehol

That's where ghostriders photo is from,.....

Correct, and its a pretty good likeness of me too.

Well, okay, it looks much better than I do. A real pic of me scares children, small dogs and old ladies, so I had to get something a bit more publically acceptable.

Regarding the guilty plea, he's probably been briefed that if he goes 'not guilty' and it doesn't pan out - then his licence is smoked.

More of a damage limitation excersise as opposed to an outright admission of guilt............ 

No an outright admission of guilt is exactly what it is.

You are normally " briefed" to plead not guilty until your lawyer gets a chance to see the evidence and what witnesses turn up on the day.

And then you'll be briefed on which way to plead...........

@playlist - WTF is it with you and your passive aggressive attacks on folk?  According to your crystal ball, just because folk have a difference of opinion, you have undertaken a GIGANTIC leap to the assumption that none of us would help a stranger.  WHERE has it been reported that the bar member of staff in question does not give a damn?  Don't let the truth get in the way of your rant, will ya, because nowhere that I'm aware of has it been reported that the staff member doesn't give a flying {'f' it was funny in Father Ted 'eck'}.

The irony of this post makes my eyes burn!

Btochbuilder - every single thing you states just shows how much of an extremely cruel and nasty person you are and that you in your lifetime you woulc not help anyone who required assistance in any form, but yourself!

Ghostrider, I'm sure you look just great.

aaa22 - my answer to your question is that it would be the fault of the driver for driving carelessly and not looking where they were going and you would not be helping either by walking in the middle of a road wearing dark clothes and just asking for trouble, just like anyone else laying hands on another person and injuring them, they have to take the consequences of their actions.  I'm no saint as one particular family if they were injured and asking for help I would just step right over them and carry on and obviously there is an extremely good reason why this is so.

Edited by playlist

aaa22 - my answer to your question is that it would be the fault of the driver for driving carelessly and not looking where they were going and you would not be helping either by walking in the middle of a road wearing dark clothes and just asking for trouble, just like anyone else laying hands on another person and injuring them, they have to take the consequences of their actions.  I'm no saint as one particular family if they were injured and asking for help I would just step right over them and carry on and obviously there is an extremely good reason why this is so.

Speechless at you. saying the poor car drivers at fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orcvOtbTCjE

Edited by aaa22

Speechless at you. saying the poor car drivers at fault.

The scenario is completely different from what happened in the pub, if the car driver had deliberately shoved the person walking on the road than the answer would be clear..

Where your scenario is concerned, if a person is walking on the road at night in dark clothing a driver should still see them with their lights if he/she is paying attention and hopefully stop, I’ve come across this situation many times on country roads and so far managed to stop or swerve around them.

However if they were to suddenly run onto the road or you met them on a sharp bend that might be a different matter.

So perhaps playlist is not far out with his answer.

Thanks Windwalker, you really are so sensible and responsible.  AAA22 don't know what your video clip is for in relation to this at all and how you can say that.

Everyone is responsible for what they do, some of you don't appear to think this is so and think that for example this - I went into Thule Bar and said hey man I want a pint of Lager, come on hurry up chap, what's keeping you, hurry up, hurry up chappie get me my lager, come on now get your ars- into gear and pour it now, come on now, hurry, hurry up, stop this looking about and not pouring my pint, hurry, hurry up, no time to wait I need my drink NOW - and he does not do it so I pour the chap next to me's pint of lager all over his face and laugh saying I don't want my lager now as you have useless service here, I'll go were they pour pints of lager and don't go looking into thin air, what most of you are saying that it would be the bar person's fault, when it would in reality be my own fault and me to take the consequences, unless he poured a pint back over my face, then we are evens.  Windwalker and mikeyboy and myself appear to be the only ones to think otherwise, which is in relation to following legal responsibilities, so just you try and do whatever you wish which is wrong, but which you all think is right with what you are stating here, and then you will see that you will be on the wrong side of the law and then you will be coming on this site and shouting the odds about it saying it is wrong, when what has happened is just following legal guidelines.  

Maybe bar legal responsibilities are not adhered to, is that so, and it is the fault of the person who is not guilty for throwing a pint of lager or has been hurt, those stating the opposite of what is legal are just so unresponsible, now where did you go Brochbuilder, hiding after saying such terrible things to me are you, as you would not volunteer for anything with your attitude and you wish to make sure that all people what have temperaments like you stay in shetland and those who are responsible get the hel- out of Shetland, that is what you were saying, well think on.

Suffererofonecrancymofo, bet he's nice looking though - not very nice behaviour either from you when others do not agree with you, you wish others to agree with yourself at all times, and if not you shout down their throats on this site, like you have done to myself.

Brochbuilder - I see the moderators had to delete something you wrote at 10.37pm yesterday, something extremely bad in response to myself I gather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which clearly was extremely more so worse than what they kept so says a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!  say all you wish to me as you have stated what you are like.

Edited by playlist