Jamie Oliver

Yowe

If you had to be stuck in a lift with Jamie Oliver or Jeremy Beadle, who would you choose?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to be stuck in a lift with Jamie Oliver or Jeremy Beadle, who would you choose?

• Jamie Oliver.
    • Jeremy Beadle.
    • I'd rather chew my own leg off.

I would choose the roof hatch personally, particularly since beadle couldn't follow due to being 'arm challenged' in PC terms and Oliver would neither fit his head or his gob through the exit.

I did consider hanging about for some pukka recipes, but let's face it, he makes poncy London grub, not worth recalling. 'Hit widna stick tae your ribs we superglue!'

Hey, wait a minute, if you were stuck in a lift with either of them, isn't there a fairly good chance there's a hidden camera involved?

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Why is Jamie Oliver so annoying?

There are a raft of reasons as to why the fat-lipped mockney chef is so irksome.

Apart from his obvious character flaws (the incessant use of the word "pucka" being just one), there's the rather unseemly nature of how he's acquired his vast wealth. The way he seems to have whored his entire soul to Sainsbury's, despite espousing the importance of getting to know your local fishmonger/butcher/baker personally in his first series...

Sod it , rant aborted - I can't be arsed to sully my own day by discussing him any further!

In what can only be described as a complete U-Turn of opinion, I now think he's ok. I just saw Jamie Oliver on Top Gear and he came across as a decent enough guy. I am a fickle fellow!

I still think he's over-exposed and a bit of a sell out though...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...