Wheeeeeeeee! (**Drunk Zone!** )

mutopian

I know this is more work for the moderators but I do think you cannot regiment too many subject together, discussions are organic things, they should be let to grow.

Off topic:

I totally agree. The moderators continual merging of threads to keep topics together ruins the organic nature that is inherent in these discussions. New viewers of old threads maybe cant be bother reading ALL of an old thread to keep up with that discussion. New thread on similar topics can generate more healthy discussion than the continual merging of similar topics into threads with xx pages.

Thoughts? :?:

You have a valid point!!!! :D

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well I guess it is drunkzone time again (you can tell by the time!) I feel obliged to write but I can't really think of what to write, after a totally random night spent with N-Irishmen, Czechs, gentlemen, Americans and a pseudo African Gardener. I am kinda exhausted. but a thought to the wise from a comment I got from a New Zealander a number of years ago.

"Trust your instincts, but rememer, 55% of the time you are wrong!"

It is good advice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It was inevitable that I would end up in this thread one of these nights. With a family I can't drink like I used to, so when I get the opportunity I make up.

Anyway, I left the pub tonight cigaretteless, so I asked the taxi to stop at Visa Para (the all night shop). They've employed a bouncer now.

S(he)'s??!! scary! I was sent to the back of the queue for possessing a Shetland dialect and red hair.

^^^ Definite echoes of TV, lacks a bit of the rawness and "anger" perhaps, but pretty good.

Where's me Vamp CDs, I feel a scare the daylights oota neighbours with a Velveteeeeeeennnn blast comin on....it'll sure keek da muckle sphincter of the Doof Doof Doof s***e they insist on playin.... :twisted:

moose wirks. mibbe damoarn me compuuter will contributee, ad fir noo, lithuanian homade whiusky, noo sae bad gair, r will sree. dis iwnq typos it juwst cumsw natrally ayt dis time ifda moaar5rnin!
That sounds like a nice evening as I enjoyed it more than one with my friends from Kaliningrad ... ;-)

They do make some wonderful thiings. have you tried "kaimiskai" whiskey from Lithuania? It's clear like water, tastes maybe not like water -but not very strong(tasting), but it gives you an inability to use a keyboard, or a brain, as you would like. WOW, I didn't need to edit that, yet, maybe I should read it#.