Brexit (merged threads)

Urabug

Like I said before, the BJ was the wrong man for the job, not enough balls, he was bound to eff it up.

Aye, the B.J. was the wrong man, is the wrong man and will always be the wrong man - just like the vast majority of the guff you come across in Westminster.

However, I do believe that he has enough balls. One for each hand, but they both need pumped up.

Like I said before, the BJ was the wrong man for the job, not enough balls, he was bound to eff it up.

Aye, the B.J. was the wrong man, is the wrong man and will always be the wrong man - just like the vast majority of the guff you come across in Westminster.

However, I do believe that he has enough balls. One for each hand, but they both need pumped up.

I think its one on each of his baby momma's hands, the way he's gone south on everything since she had the sprog.

There's not a soul on earth who could've negotiated what the leave campaign promised unless you believe in fairy dust, magic beans and unicorn horns.

Having balls or bluffing like the UK negotiating team tried to do with their "no deal" threat at the eleventh hour makes absolutely no difference when the person at the other end of the table holds a royal flush.

You miss the point!

Why do the conservatives win elections?

When you have a bunch of farmers who are worried their produce is going down in price and a bunch of peasants who think food is too expensive you can either meet in the middle or have an arrangement with clear cut winners and losers.

You don't win elections by preaching to the choir, for example Scotland largely voted against leave yet voted to stay part of the UK so their views only matter proportionately to what proportion of the UK they are.

What does this tell us about Scotland?

Scotland has lowest fertility rate in UK but population hits new high of 5.44 million

so what about the parts of the UK that do procreate?

What about the existing citizenry of the UK that compete with the imported serfs?

For the record i see investing in the deindustrialized areas as akin to refueling the Hindenburg

Relevant video although the nationalities of those mentioned are not.

I know that the rules on council housing and housing associations are written by "property developers" who want to stack the deck against them but my advice would be to campaign for the investment they flush down the toilet in these crap towns the Con party milks for votes and make-work contracts for their donors to instead be used to build houses where people are looking for employees yet have chronically full housing waiting list should get that funding instead.

here is the kicker

no mainstream political movement in the UK is suggesting anything that even resembles this.

Most of the "racial" incidents post Brexit are directed at those "Job stealing" poles who are snow white.

Why would they be angry at somebody who is taking all their jobs, Aren't they happy on the dole?

In exactly the same vein lots of people dismiss rural areas as inbred and conservative areas as racist but when you go there it takes some effort of find examples of this unless you find a place with an unusually high percentage of those people since on average most people of any place avoid being either of those things if they can help it.

"racial" anger seems to be directed at Pakistani heritage but is virtually absent with identical looking Indians(unless mistook for the former) they are from the commonwealth so its moot to the EU issue.

Why on earth are those British in a civic sense tolerated whilst those in enclaves practicing a different culture so reviled?

there is no difference between them is there?, or is there?

Edited by NullVoid

I always prefer to put a full stop between the capital U and the capital K. Having said that they indicate, unfortunately, seem to indicate the United Kingdom however, tending to indicate that it's no more than a big loud blether.

I.M.H.O, of course, but it does indicate that it's English grammar. I do realise it seems, that it's spoken by no more than the foreigners.

Apostrophes, full stops, commas, capital letters and the lower case ones all help to keep it together however.

Blether, blether, blether, yarn, yarn, yarn, I'm getting very, very tred, blah, blah, blah, haver garbage, havered it before and they will no doubt possibly haver it again and the nonsense goes on.......

Edited by George.

no more than the foreigners.

Foreigners?

Do stop using the term "foreigners" use the [Politically] correct term:

https://www.snp.org/groups/new-scots/

Or else I will have to call the hate speech hotline,

I will have you know I am also a lesbian for tax purposes so it may also carry a penalty for misogyny among other things once Humza Yousaf is finally elected as our first lady!

With that water under the bridge it looks like SNP is aiming for no deal,

Should have done this earlier and tried to get MPs from other parts of the U.K. to back it.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1377850/brexit-news-nicola-sturgeon-snp-trade-deal-vote-scottish-independence-boris-johnson

Forming coalitions used to be a way for disparate groups of people to band together for common cause and share goals seems lost on today’s "winner takes all" electoral system.

Do stop using the term "foreigners" use the [Politically] correct term:

Yet more proof that grammar is null and void, especially when it is enclosed as an array of objects.

Hello Mr. Yousaf!

There is a misogynist [grammar] nazi mansplaining to me you need to get the fuzz to right now to check his thinking right away!