Donald Trump (poll)

Davie P

Donald Trump  

49 members have voted

1. 1. In general, do you support Donald Trump?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I wouldn't care to say either way, I'm pretty much 50/50 with him. His bad points pretty much cancel out his good points, I don't think America, or the world will be any better after his tenure than before, just different, but then again that's be a recurring theme with their presidents for decades.

America, and the Democrats especially, got what they deserved though for punting the unelectable as their choice. With Hillary confirmed the Republicans could have hung a tape recorder on the Statue of Liberty playing pre-recorded speeches, and the majority would have voted it in as Prez - despite it being French.

Edited by Ghostrider

Don't care to much either way.  Americans voted for him, and got him !  Their choice, not ours.

But to be fair, he has brought something new to the table....  Trump Derangement Syndrome.(TDS).!

I thought it was a joke at first but, my wife has developed a severe case of it, and there doesn't seem to be a cure. :cry: 

To much time on facebook I suppose ? :ponders:

If the people who spend their time criticising Mr Trump spent some time in America they may get another point of view, he has tried to get a lot of things done but due to the political system is stopped from doing so, the two houses always seem to be against each other. I do spend a lot of time there.

Perhaps you could show proof of the good that you claim he has done?