Donald Trump (poll)

Davie P

Donald Trump  

49 members have voted

1. 1. In general, do you support Donald Trump?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Trumps plan officially was to accept the transition under protest accepting the result but maintaining that his opponent likely cheated hence him not "conceding" and contesting the election after he leaves office.

This annoys conservatives in his party but why should anyone care what the Conservative Republicans think?

Conservatives as we know them in all western countries are complete doormats and fail to accomplish anything as far as their agenda goes besides being prostitutes for their donors.

I don’t like the postmodernist woke left but they get results and wacky things they say are completely normalized and echoed in some of the highest levels of authority.

Try this one for size

UN status 1302593895029714944

“The #COVID19 pandemic is demonstrating what we all know: millennia of patriarchy have resulted in a male-dominated world with a male-dominated culture which damages everyone – women, men, girls & boys

https://twitter.com/UN/status/1302593895029714944

I cant believe they forgot to say it was specifically the fault of white and or heterosexual men

but the alternative to the type of politics the republicans peddle is pushed by those who are more committed and determined.

Conservatism is absolutely useless they have lost their tradition, the nuclear family and electoral self determination by allowing themselves to become a minority and actively work with their Opposition on these things.

Libertarianisim is just as meek so once the Woke left establishes a 1 party state in almost all western countries it will not be conservatives that present a real threat to their hegemony and that is why they always talk about the spooky nebulous “far right” instead of conservatives because conservatives are not even door mats at this point they are toilet paper anything else is an upgrade for "the right" at this point.

^Not if you're a Karen.

I wonder if Trump was pleased with the actions of the mob he fired up, or perhaps he gave himself a little fright when he realised how far they were prepared to go?

I got the decided impression he was rather chuffed - "We love you. You're very special." etc. Once his handlers got hold of him again he perhaps wasn't feeling quite so chipper. The public denunciation video the following day (the one he obviously had no hand in writing and clearly did not mean) was fairly tragic too. Then, to top it off, he gets cut off from Twitter; I bet his morning toilet breaks are a lot shorter!

Those calling for him to be removed are quite right to do so IMO. Inciting his supporters to do what they did shows very reckless behaviour indeed and I see no way someone like that should be in charge of a Sunday tea never mind the USA. If he was aiming to stage a coup (I doubt it) it was doomed to failure without the police and army on board anyway. By declaring the "insurrectionists" as persona non grata, he's lost a good chunk (but curiously not all!) of his support and made himself more toxic than Swamp Thing.

Over the next few days we'll likely be seeing exactly who supports him, whether Pence will do the 25th shuffle and, if none of that gets Trump out of the door: impeachment 2.0. There's also lord-knows-what-else going to happen given the levels of anger from the mob Trump has whipped up behind him.

So, is Biden's assassination (aka. removing the batteries that power his mobility and vocal features) taking place before or after he's sworn in, d'ya think?

I wish they';d hurry up whatever, he's the creepiest ventriliquist's dummy I've seen in operation in a very long time.

Ahmed the dead terrorist would have been a better choice if they really had to use a wooden head with a hand up the ass dude for the job.

Edited by Ghostrider

So, is Biden's assassination (aka. removing the batteries that power his mobility and vocal features) taking place before or after he's sworn in, d'ya think?

I believe one conspiracy theory suggests he'll go after two years, which will enable Kamala Harris to serve out the rest of his term, and two more terms after that.

^ That's an old one, I don't believe it. I don't think his Energisers could hold out that long.

As for the Kamal bit, that thing is unelectable by all but 'black Americans', and there's not enough of them willing to back her to put her anywhere in her own right, yet. If she can hold on for another 10-15 years for the current crop of baby daddy and side chick broods to get their votes, anything is possible though.

Thankfully I'll be long dead by then.

Nah, he gets the recognition of being the first to achieve two in a row while in office. So while Pelosi who has led the charge will be forgotten the moment she's no longer has her seat, Trump is guaranteed a mention in history for posterity. Kinda an own goal on her part, especially as regardless what outcome the impeachment has there's not much chance of it affecting the future one iota.

The yanks have already elected one 78 year old dodderer this time, they won;t do that again. Trump has pretty much buckley's chance of gaining the Rep. nomination for '24, sooooo, unless he stands as an independent......and when did an independent win a majority vote in a U.S. Prez election last.

Anyhoo. A week from now nobody will care, Trumpy will have toodled off back to his golf and bling empire and it'll be the Biden show going large.

Joe boy the ventriquists dummy and his two most able enablers, Pelosi and Hillary pulling his strings. The next four years, or however long them three can keep the Biden charade flying are going to be like an alternate Sleeping Beauty/Cinderella mashup script......written by Stephen King.

Joey has certainly been asleep at the wheel for quite a few years now, and the other two would put any other pair of ugly sisters to shame with one glare any day.

Anyhoo. A week from now nobody will care, Trumpy will have toodled off back to his golf and bling empire and it'll be the Biden show going large.

Joe boy the ventriquists dummy and his two most able enablers, Pelosi and Hillary pulling his strings. The next four years, or however long them three can keep the Biden charade flying are going to be like an alternate Sleeping Beauty/Cinderella mashup script......written by Stephen King.

Joey has certainly been asleep at the wheel for quite a few years now, and the other two would put any other pair of ugly sisters to shame with one glare any day.

Trumps empire is on shaky foundations as he's financed to the hilt.

Edited by XAM7102