heat source

cicero

i need to heat a small shed about 3m x 3m. if anybody has done this can they advise me as to the best way to do it / I have discounted wood burners so i am left with propane electric radiator or a small heat pump, I  favour the heat pump and if that is your advise can you tell me who is the best person to speak to about it, thank you.

I hae a peerie propane heater I move between sheds. It's kinda like dis https://www.heatersuk.com/clarke-mgh1-mobile-gas-heater.html

It's cheap enough to run and wid heat a 3m x 3m space pretty much instantly. A heat pump sounds lik it wid be an expensive ootlay but might well be cheaper in da lang run. I suppose it depends on how aften you'll be usin it.

Hello Muckle Oxters, Thank you for your input. I do agree with you that it could be expensive to put a heat pump in and if you were young you may be able to get it back over a long period due to it being perhaps cheaper to run but I am not young so the propane could be the best option, I have had no other info. as yet. It would only be used on very cold days.