White, Male and Middle Aged

Wheelsup

Reading an article on Shetnews, it reminds me that the blame for all ills, seems to be placed , with White Middle-Aged Males. As one myself, I feel ill done by.

Does this not smack of Racism and Sexism and Ageism?  Perhaps it time commentators, were more careful of how they word things. It certainly dies nothing to help their cause(s).

How do you feel about it?

Reading an article on Shetnews, it reminds me that the blame for all ills, seems to be placed , with White Middle-Aged Males. As one myself, I feel ill done by.

Does this not smack of Racism and Sexism and Ageism?  Perhaps it time commentators, were more careful of how they word things. It certainly dies nothing to help their cause(s).

Well, it's not very PC to say this, but can it be coincidence that Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Michael Gove, and Vladimir Putin all fall into this category? :)

Well, it's not very PC to say this, but can it be coincidence that Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Michael Gove, and Vladimir Putin all fall into this category? :)

Did not know Trump was white i thought he was orange .

How dare you assume their gender and ethnical identities. :twisted:

They maybe all identify as genderless green toasters from a rare otherwise undiscovered race who reside on the dark side of Uranus......or maybe not. ;-)

Edited by Ghostrider