White, Male and Middle Aged

Wheelsup

If you look at the most recent stastics for newly qualified graduates in the professions you will find that 61% of new Doctors are female 90% of vets are female 63% of lawyers are female and 70% of teachers are female rising to 85% of primary school teachers being female I could go on . Where is this male patriarchy we hear so much about ?

Edited by Watter

65% of school headteachers are female but this is regared as a big problem by feminists  as 75% of teacxhers are female and thus clear evidence of the male patriarchy in action .The huge gender imbalance in favour of female teachers is not seen as problematic though if the situation was reversed I am sure it would be regarded as a massive problem .  . https://www.theguardian.com/women-in-leadership/2015/feb/11/lack-of-female-headteachers-gender-diversity-education

Edited by Watter

Why do you think they put so much focus on Women?

because women have an ingroup preference and men likly to feel the need to "White Knight" for them
What about sexual and ethnic minorities?

Here is a clue for you

https://www.google.com/search?q=outgroup+preference+in+liberals

The nebulous movement you people are complaining about can easily be explained.

Im Mao’s China they had the Cultural Revolution the objective was to destroy the 4 olds

The 4 Olds were: Old Customs, Old Culture, Old Habits, and Old Ideas

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

Effectively the idea is for China to be reborn in Mao’s image the old china must be killed first.

If you want to know how The Old Race and The Old Gender fit into those 4 existing categories

But to know why this has been so popular with our Elites and Aristocracy you need to consider the Puritan hypothesis

https://www.unqualified-reservations.org/2007/06/ultracalvinist-hypothesis-in/

The percentage of Non religious today is likely the same as it was in 1950 but many religious have converted to this new Social Justice Religion

You keep pointing out how well women and minorities do so well in our society because you have a great deal of empathy for them which is why the strategy of gas lighting you about them is so effective.

Personalty i think the current situation with politicized language is:

Double plus ungood for peoplekind!

Down with Gender non conforming older sibling!

Western civilization according to the contemporary left is

A White supremacist male patriarchy

although there is tonnes of evidence this is contrary to reality that is what is believed

they don't believe Whitenes refers to indigenous Europeans but the culture thereof

"On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White," Gutierrez argued.
Gutierrez also worries that algebra and geometry perpetuate privilege, fretting that "curricula emphasizing terms like Pythagorean theorem and pi perpetuate a perception that mathematics was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/its-not-just-a-joke-anymore-theyre-actually-claiming-math-is-racist

If i am to explain it in Oldspeak i need to define my terms first otherwise i risk misrepresenting my statement as many words have Ambiguous/Opposing/Contradicting meanings

We have a political movement that blames the white devil for all the world’s ills

Lets call it the “Regressive Left” Its Ideology “White Guilt” and its supporters “Baizuo”

Baizuo are typically engaging in an activity called “Virtue signalling” wherein they spend most of their time desperately trying to convince everyone they are not racist!

Also known as “Identity politics”

They divide humanity into 2 groups “White devils” and “People of Colour”

They believe one must be defeated to allow the other to succeed

Many communities in modern
Britain feel that these landscapes
hold no relevance for them. The
countryside is seen by both black,
Asian and minority ethnic groups and
white people as very much a ‘white’
environment. If that is true today,
then the divide is only going to widen
as society changes. Our countryside
will end up being irrelevant to the
country that actually exists.

How dis make yo feel White boi?

That was from Gov.uk!

don't believe me?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/designated-landscapes-national-parks-and-aonbs-2018-review

Get

Landscapes review: final report
Go to Page 70

they were talking about the fact that rural areas are majority white and asserting this is a problem and needs to change

Nothing said about the contents of their character skin colour is all that matters to them

https://www.gov.uk

/government

/publications

/designated-landscapes-national-parks-and-aonbs-2018-review

Edited by NullVoid

landscape-review-panel2.jpg

landscape-review-panel.jpg

these are the Baizuo btw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

Anti-Nationalists would be a good way to describe their views

recommended reading Wikipedia article on

Classification of ethnicity in the United Kingdom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classification_of_ethnicity_in_the_United_Kingdom

Has a Helpful chart, Race is very important in today's politics

I know that i am W1 if i am judged on appearance or M3 if the one drop rule is used

(and that can help me get job interviews ect)
you know because "white privilege"

Edited by NullVoid

Woman's Hour on BBC Radio 4 is a classic example of the anti white male bile spouting that goes on, which would not be tolerated if it was spoken on Man's Hour.  Of course there is no Man's Hour.

The SNP has committees to represent such interests as artists, students, religious groups and women.  There is no representation of men.

The World Health Organisation consider that if a scalpel is taken to female genitalia it is considered mutilation.  When I asked of the same were true of scalpels being taken to the genitals of boys, the answer was no.  That's alright then because the WHO said it.

White straight men are being disadvantaged because every other group has some sort of special (victim) status.

One solution, of course, is to consider yourself a while xenophobic, racist, sexist, neanderthal and whatever else supposed 'insults' the snowflakes of this world care to try and lob your way, and crash on just as you are anyway not giving a f**k.

It is only their opinion anyway, and observing them in action, and the knots they tie themselves up in trying to appear to live by what they preach, leaves me of the opinion that their opinion ain't worth sh*t.

Edited by Ghostrider

Are you “okay” ?

Just putting what they preach on display helps dissuade people from supporting them

2af8cd1455efad6afc0ae5e844e8c62d.png

Ignoring them while they control our laws, schools,colleges, universities, Media etc

seems risky

bahar_mustafa_3311511b.jpg

There have been charges made against me that I am racist and sexist to white men. I want to explain why this is false. I, an ethnic minority[Turkish Cypriot] woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men, because racism and sexism describes structures of privilege based on race and gender. And therefore women of colour and minority genders cannot be racist or sexist because we do not stand to benefit from such a system. In order for our actions to be deemed racist or sexist, the current system would have to be one that enables only people of colour and women to benefit economically and socially on such a large scale and to the systematic exclusion of white people and men, who for the past 400 years would have to have been subjected to block colonisation. We do not live in such a system, we do not know of such a history, reverse racism and reverse sexism are not real.

She is a Turkish Cypriot

at the time of the photo she was the welfare and diversity officer of Goldsmiths Students' Union and was a self-described feminist and anti-racist activist

CIS refers to "Comfortable In Skin" that's a bad thing to be apparently