black lives matter

Whether BLM is violent or non-violent is a moot point, the aim of BLM is not to achieve 'equality' for the races and end discrimination between them, its black Americans' obsession to extract revenge from the white man for past sleights, either real or perceived, and then some.

They won't stop using whatever means they can until they achieve dominance and the virtual enslavement of the white US population. Their revenge won't be sated until the tables are fully turned. Whether its viewed as deserved or a gross over-reaction to historical events, most of them now heading in to ancient history, is also a rather moot point, as whatever it is, its a recipe for civil war.

The most deranged, and saddest part, is that 50% +/- of the voting population in the US and its politicians are not only welcoming and facilitating those who will ensure their demise, they are positively encouraging them, but are either too dumb to see it, or are in severe denial.

Edited by Ghostrider

Whether BLM is violent or non-violent is a moot point, the aim of BLM is not to achieve 'equality' for the races and end discrimination between them, its black Americans' obsession to extract revenge from the white man for past sleights, either real or perceived, and then some.

They won't stop using whatever means they can until they achieve dominance and the virtual enslavement of the white US population. Their revenge won't be sated until the tables are fully turned. Whether its viewed as deserved or a gross over-reaction to historical events, most of them now heading in to ancient history, is also a rather moot point, as whatever it is, its a recipe for civil war.

The most deranged, and saddest part, is that 50% +/- of the voting population in the US and its politicians are not only welcoming and facilitating those who will ensure their demise, they are positively encouraging them, but are either too dumb to see it, or are in severe denial.

Helter Skelter?

a68627fe8c9c89d08557dde68b8c243a.jpg

So if "a group [bLM] is defined by its majority", and the majority are protesting peacefully, then BLM is non-violent.

Can you prove this claim?

And what do you consider proof? Should I follow your example and post a jumble of images without explaining their provenance and leave you to draw your own conclusions? And maybe throw in a few conspiracy theory YouTube links?

Why have you responded to me with an image declaring all whites are nazis? Where is this image sourced and what point are you trying to make?

A classic retort to any group that are campaigning for equality, and one that is worth unpacking.

You claim that the BLM objective is to turn the tables to achieve dominance. That implies you believe that “the white US population” is currently dominant. Is that status quo one that you support?

Do you believe all groups who advocate for equality in fact have an agenda for dominance and/or revenge? If not, how do you know which groups are actually campaigning for equality and which have a hidden agenda for dominance?

Edited by Davie P

Why have you responded to me with an image declaring all whites are nazis? Where is this image sourced and what point are you trying to make?

That’s a parody of a BLM poster but there is an accelerationist movement to test Poe's law with it, but its not really too far from what some on the neopuritans who endorse BLM believe.

And what do you consider proof? Should I follow your example and post a jumble of images without explaining their provenance and leave you to draw your own conclusions? And maybe throw in a few conspiracy theory YouTube links?

It would be difficult to prove for a number of reasons we don’t even have a reasonable headcount of how many BLM members exits and what percentage is peaceful.

I go off the rate of Arson and the body count instead and focus on America because that is where the main events the BLM movement focuses on happen.

I have 3 conspiracy theory websites that say that Chicago has had a record breaking amount of deaths due to the continued rioting.

The conspiracy theory websites are BBC.co.uk, telegraph.co.uk and chicago.suntimes.com

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52984535

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/09/chicago-sees-violent-day-almost-60-years-18-killed-city/

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/6/8/21281998/chicago-violence-murder-history-homicide-police-crime

For some reason this sort of thing tends to happen when BLM show up going back to Ferguson in 2014

BLM does not exits in a vacuum and there are other factors at play and it is impossible to ignore the new religion of intersectionalist

Lots of names are applied to it "Woke culture" "Regressive left" "Cultural Marxism"

Whatever you call it is irrelevant what matters is what does or does not constitute Blasphemy and heresy in this new religion.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/17/apples-head-diversity-apologises-saying-group-12-white-men-can/

The first ever vice-president of diversity for Apple has apologised for saying that a room full of "white, blue-eyed, blonde men" can be as diverse as a team which includes women and people of colour.

Denise Young Smith, who is herself African American, told a conference in Colombia that diversity did not necessarily mean a range of skin colours or gender.

"Diversity is the human experience," she said.  "I get a little bit frustrated when diversity or the term diversity is tagged to the people of colour, or the women, or the LGBT.

"There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they’re going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation."

But she later apologised for her remarks.

7eee5fb03a728c96e0d145006ea615a1.jpg

When you support a movement rather than an idea you don't just get the parts you agree with you get a package deal.

I'm beginning to get bored with this very racist rubbish. Yes, Black lives matter but so do Caucasoid lives, Australoid lives  and Capoid ones too.

I always thought that Black people were correctly called Negroids, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Edited by George.

I'm a Shelti,sometimes a North Sea China Man, and I have been called many other unrepeatable things besides,did I take them seriously or offensively no.

Humor and a bit of banter is fantastic,something i have always enjoyed ,but it seems to me that those days are over because folk are afraid to say anything ,have a fun,in case it offends

Freedom of speech,the right to express ourselves, to dress up as someone else say in a concert party, UP Helly Aa appears now unacceptable, so where are we heading .

Our British ways and heritage are seriously being taken away from us ,and it is sad that the very things that possibly attracted many to settle in this country are now unacceptable.

As has already been mentioned much if not all of our UK heritage is "built" on someones else's, probably our ancestors , toil and hardship but  all our Castles and Monuments ect are reminders of this and should not be destroyed to meet the whims of a few no matter what their creed or colour

Racism is not acceptable,but neither is the destruction of our heritage,and public property by a bunch of uncontrollable imbeciles

Edited by Urabug

I'm beginning to get bored with this very racist rubbish. Yes, Black lives matter but so do Caucasoid lives, Australoid lives  and Capoid ones too.

I always thought that Black people were correctly called Negroids, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Discussing one subject does not mean that you don't care about other subjects. This thread is called "black lives matter" so probably isn't the best place to come if the subject bores you.

BLM has its roots in African-American civil rights. If you want to discuss Caucasoid, Australoid and Capoid issues, or broader human rights, then go ahead.

@Urabug, in general I agree with your points. There is a big difference between protesting against social and legal structures that discriminate against specific groups, and protesting because you're offended.

In general, I try to avoid offending people and aim to find a workable consensus through open, factual discussion. However, I don't believe an individual or group who claim they've been offended has moral authority to demand others comply with their beliefs.

Edited by Davie P

I'm a Shelti,sometimes a North Sea China Man, and I have been called many other unrepeatable things besides,did I take them seriously or offensively no.

Humor and a bit of banter is fantastic,something i have always enjoyed ,but it seems to me that those days are over because folk are afraid to say anything ,have a fun,in case it offends

Freedom of speech,the right to express ourselves, to dress up as someone else say in a concert party, UP Helly Aa appears now unacceptable, so where are we heading .

Our British ways and heritage are seriously being taken away from us ,and it is sad that the very things that possibly attracted many to settle in this country are now unacceptable.

As has already been mentioned much if not all of our UK heritage is "built" on someones else's, probably our ancestors , toil and hardship but  all our Castles and Monuments ect are reminders of this and should not be destroyed to meet the whims of a few no matter what their creed or colour

Racism is not acceptable,but neither is the destruction of our heritage,and public property by a bunch of uncontrollable imbeciles

People with no sense of humor have been calling the shots and have already been going after Halloween in most first world countries for the last few years because most costumes are offensive apparently,

Count Dankula was arrested for making a joke video what more proof do you need that the Germans have won!

The current Witch hunt involves tracking down anyone who did Blackface or may have done it at Up Helly Aa!

https://www.shetnews.co.uk/2020/06/09/ignorance-does-not-make-this-acceptable-pressure-grows-on-blackface-to-be-banned-in-up-helly-aa-squads/

Based on precedent set by observed actions of Far left activists the people caught having done that will have a targeted attack on their livelihoods.

Their employers will receive complaints from activists, Their businesses will get lost of malicious false reviews as has happened before

In international news:

Possible Justin Trudeau impersonator arrested,

Or is this Transphopic persecution of a W2B post op?

Michael Jackson Transitioned From Black man to White Woman and that helped Transracials feel less alone has society become less inclusive?

Edited by NullVoid