George W Bush is "the Devil"

Posted in another thread...

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Bush signed legislation Tuesday authorizing tough interrogation of terror suspects and smoothing the way for trials before military commissions, calling it a "vital tool" in the war against terrorism.

From Associated Press article

With this bill, Bush has the ability to 'legally' torture anyone 'suspected' of terrorism. Great. Just great.

Posted in another thread...
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Bush signed legislation Tuesday authorizing tough interrogation of terror suspects and smoothing the way for trials before military commissions, calling it a "vital tool" in the war against terrorism.

From Associated Press article

With this bill, Bush has the ability to 'legally' torture anyone 'suspected' of terrorism. Great. Just great.

Oh well, at least now they won't need so much aviation fuel :(

US ignoring the UN again! - now there's a surprise!

"When proposals to ban the weaponisation of space have been put forward at the UN, the United States has routinely abstained. But last October the US voted against a UN resolution calling for the banning of weapons in space."

http://www.greyblackwell.com/images/bush.jpg

http://www.tomstiglich.com/editorial/e2004-103.gif

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article1902195.ece

and we wonder why.. people are so agaisnt america :?

• 1 year later...

The 23rd Qualm

(Written by a retired Methodist minister.)

Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.

He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests.

He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.

He restoreth my fears.

He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace

for his ego's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution

and war,

I will find no exit, for thou art in office.

Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control,

they discomfort me.

Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the

presence of thy religion.

Thou anointest my head with foreign oil.

My health insurance runneth out.

Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me

all the days of thy term,

And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.

Guest Anonymous

I was going to argue with the statement that 'Bush is a Devil'

As I am sure that he is just a normal God Fearing American,,,,, :? :?

Then I realised... OK,, maybe the statement is right.

Americans all live in fear of God, or they wouldn't spend so much time praying, and trying to suck up to him. And as God is the only real enemy the Devil has,,,, :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yup,, statement proved to be true.. If he's a Yank, he's a Devil.. :twisted: :twisted:

You might guess, I'm pissed off with the Yanks.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And as I've pissed off as many as I can on certain forums lately, I suppose I can expect to be nuked any moment now...

BANG!!!!!!

PS. Just a thought, but have you ever wondered why Yank rhymes with Wa*k.. :wink:

• 7 months later...
Few people understand that one of the most notorious individuals in British history may have contributed to the lineage of our current president. Aleister Crowley, a.k.a., "The Great Beast 666" -- the infamous practitioner of "sex magick" whose motto was "Do What Thou Wilt" -- came to know a great many remarkable people, including the maternal grandmother of George W. Bush. "Know," in this case, may be taken in the Biblical sense. Evidence points to the disturbing possibility that he was the true father of Barbara Bush, the former First Lady and mother to George W. Bush.

Hadn't heard that one.

His known paternal grandfather still leads the way in the sinister grandads leagues though:

Prescott Bush was one of seven directors of Union Banking Corp.

a New York investment bank owned by a bank controlled by the Thyssen family, according to recently declassified National Archives documents reviewed by The Associated Press.

Fritz Thyssen was an early financial supporter of Hitler, whose Nazi party Thyssen believed was preferable to communism.

Union Banking was seized by the government in October 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

His position with Union Banking never was a political issue for Bush, who was elected to the Senate from Connecticut in 1952.

No charges were brought against Union Banking's American directors. The federal government was too busy trying to fight the war, said Donald Goldstein, a professor of public and international affairs at the University of Pittsburgh. "We did not have the resources to do these things," Goldstein said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00.html