Scottish Government's proposed Hate Crime legislation

Watter

The SNP plan to introduce draconion new '' hate speech '' laws . https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/04/30/the-snps-war-on-free-speech/

A great deal of people who go up against the wall are actually just swearing.

Swear words are simply put words that are socially unacceptble in polite conversation but forbidden words especially illegal words are the holy grail of swears because if said in some circumstances can get you arrested.

If you have touretes you should probably join the far right because the left is probably going to round up people with touretes and likely exterminate them.

Under these proposed Orwellian new laws it will be a criminal offence to state certain biological facts about gender for example . But as far as I can tell there is no debate or opposition to any of this from our very ''progressive'' Scottish parliament . 

Some people dont understand what "Racism" "Misogyny" and "Transphobia" are so here is an old article

Under these proposed Orwellian new laws it will be a criminal offence to state certain biological facts about gender for example . But as far as I can tell there is no debate or opposition to any of this from our very ''progressive'' Scottish parliament . 

_103587839_42287152_2183893008397334_178

BBC News: Woman billboard removed after transphobia row

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45650462

A billboard poster bearing the Google definition of the word "woman" has been removed after it was accused of being part of a transphobic campaign.
Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull told the BBC she paid £700 to have "woman, wʊmən, noun, adult human female" put up.
But it was removed after an LGBT activist complained Ms Keen-Minshull's campaign represented a "hate group".

If you actually believe these rules are to go after people who hate women or minorities you are beyond stupid!

Its all political and used by a political faction to target its Opposition.

And i dont think that the LGBT-ists are good thing for non-heterosexuals either!

hqdefault.jpg

1: They make gay people look bad

2. Lesbians especially autistic ones are the most likely group to be talked into sex changes when LGBT-ists go to schools to talk prepubescents under 13 into this,

ironically the reason for this is that they are the group least likely to conform to gender stereotypes.

k6o4mtkrjiu21.jpg

Comedian Mark Meechan and Writer Graham Linehan are the types of people who go against the wall for "transphobia" and "racism"

Markus Meechan is a Scottish YouTuber, stand-up comedian and former European Parliament candidate. He uses the online name Count Dankula.

Graham Linehan is an Irish comedian who, in collaboration with Arthur Mathews, has written or co-written a string of television comedies. He created or co-created the sitcoms Father Ted, Black Books and The IT Crowd. He has also written for Count Arthur Strong, Brass Eye and The Fast Show.

Edited by NullVoid

Banning so-called 'hate speech' is not going to stop 'hate'. Its just virtue signalling.

'Hate' is a belief, or opinion which exists within individual minds, speech simply vocalises it to others, banning it does nothing to remove or change the belief or opinion within the person holding it.

Preventing it being vocalised in from of witnesses is only going to make minimal change, anyone who 'hates' another enough to do so, will just select their moment to let them know, if that's what they want to do. Likewise, they will select their moment and audience to continue to spread their belief or share their opinion.

Out of sight (or hearing in this case), out of mind.

Perhaps if the 'victims' of so-called hate speech grew a pair and simply didn't react to it, much more would be achieved than running off and hiding behind mommy's petticoats expecting her to make it go away.

As long as some people get all upset and offended, it just encourages some folk to keep on doing it and upping the anti for the sport of it all. No reaction = ineffective weapon, which makes those using it look right twats.

Edited by Ghostrider

As i have said in the past this is how police states start and some of you lot took me to task over it.

And here I was thinking that police states were all about drumming up hate, not trying to stop it. Any other nuggests of wisdom you'd like to share with us?

Best not do to much thinking and try some research ;-)

As i have said in the past this is how police states start and some of you lot took me to task over it.

And here I was thinking that police states were all about drumming up hate, not trying to stop it. Any other nuggests of wisdom you'd like to share with us?

They aren't trying to stop hate at all they use this as a justification to regulate speech!

And for the record the laws are selectively enforced to deliberately stir up resentment between people more equal than others.

Feminist+rage+chart+something+to+keep+ha

bash-the-fash-antifa-comic.png