Jo Biden (& US Election)

What have Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and the rest of the Biden's got to do with us when it's very obvious just what political problems we have to suffer, thanks to Westminster?

Remember what Cyril Smith got up to?

A former Conservative minister has been arrested after a woman accused him of rape, sexual assault and coercive control

Eric Joyce: Ex-Labour MP sentenced for child sex offence

United Kingdom parliamentary expenses scandal

List of political scandals in the United Kingdom

Just what have the Bidens got to do with us?

Sky News breaks ranks and covers this story .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5649FAF3_ws

I normally ignore most of the carp that gets posted on YT, but this time, I watched and listened to this vid.

If just a half of the accusations are true then I suspect that a lot of the American establishment(?) will be very nervous just now.  It seems that a whole load of politicians and "big tech" companies are well in the frame for a lot of "wrongdoing".

I suppose that the old saying that "You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people blah, blah......" might have been underlined.

Here ya go.

I watched the video and it makes some bold accusations, but true to form for Project Veritas, there seems to be many dubious techniques used to put together this narrative.

According to the report below, there are accusations from individuals featured in the Project Veritas 'expose' that they were bribed, their comments were taken out of context and others have since backtracked (and it's a report from Fox9, a right leaning channel)

(from Subject of Project Veritas voter fraud story says he was offered bribe ) Edited by Davie P

Sky News breaks ranks and covers this story .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5649FAF3_ws

Watter, how have Sky News broken ranks? 

A quick Google will turn up coverage of this story from pretty much any news agency you can name, particularly Murdoch's empire, and you've been proving the amount of coverage it has had by posting links to these stories on a near daily basis.

Do you think that equates to a cover-up?

Edited by Davie P

Personally, I don't think either candidate is particulalry suitable for the job, but my opinion matters little. But I'm not sure that anyone has to try any tricks to prevent Trump from being relelected as the facts speak for themsleves.

I'm intrigued by why so many people support Trump who has, as far as I can see, achieved very little during his presidency - no wall, no healthcare reforms, a fairly flat economy, no swamps drained - but has badly mishandled Covid-19, has ostricised the USA in many global contexts and has overseen a period of american political history notable for polarisation and civil unrest.

If we look beyond the tweets, the self agrandising narcisism, the populist rally showboating and self perpetuated media fueled controversies, the previous 4 years' facts and statistics reveal a fairly ineffective presidency. And he seems to have very few detailed policies regarding what he would do with another 4 years in power.

I'm interested to hear why folk think Trump should get another chance, and what another 4 years would achieve?

I'm just glad that I am not American.  Just wouldn't know which "doddery old duffer" to vote for.!

imho, Trump has achieved so very little because the whole of the establishment, and most of the media, appears to be working against him.

Should he get another chance ?  I don't think so, but I don't think that Biden should get a chance either.

There is something badly wrong with their "democracy" if out of a country of 350 million people, these are the best two that they could come up with..

Trump has achieved so very little because the whole of the establishment, and most of the media, appears to be working against him.

He has the Whitehouse (obviously), had a majority in the Senate his whole term, a majority in Congress until 2 years ago, and a conservative majority in the Supreme Court. That should be enough to be getting on with.

IMHO his divisive and polarising politics is the reason he hasn't been able to achieve much. He seems to spend more time throwing around childish insults than trying to reach concensus.

Apart from populist rhetoric, I don't think he had/has any particular policies or vision.

Edited by Davie P