Jo Biden (& US Election)

Nope - just for the man making the claims that an entire election has been stolen from him, to prove it.

Has he been given time to launch an investigation and come to a conclusion on this?

or have all the "impartial" organizations begun to scream "false" and "unfounded" before such an investigation could take place as per my original point?

Did they say it was false or unfounded before or after such an investigation took place?

I think you're missing the point, again, on purpose. The onus is on him to provide proof for his claims. So far that's amounted to lies (even Fox have called him out) and little else. One would imagine a plot to steal an entire election would be quite some undertaking... which isn't to say that's not happened... but to simply imagine it has is a bit nuts. So, yeah, photos or it didn't happen.

As to interference in the previous election - that's already been proven; with proof.

Trying to find a positive in this, it's no bad thing that Trump is exercising his rights to recounts and investigations - the electoral systems has mechanisms for him to do so and will hopefully put the matter to bed.

I'm not sure how much traction he will get as there doesn't seem to be much actual evidence that can be presented. As Roachmill says, the onus is on Trump's camp. 

Hopefully it'll also bring to people's attention how the electoral system(s) work - much of the (dis)informaton in circulation seems to be the result of voters not understanding the systems and the difference between states.

Given the unprecedented number of votes and the covid circumstances, I'm sure each state will be having reviews about how they can improve efficiencies in future anyway.

I think you're missing the point, again, on purpose. The onus is on him to provide proof for his claims. So far that's amounted to lies (even Fox have called him out) and little else. One would imagine a plot to steal an entire election would be quite some undertaking... which isn't to say that's not happened... but to simply imagine it has is a bit nuts. So, yeah, photos or it didn't happen.

As to interference in the previous election - that's already been proven; with proof.

So hew needs to prove it before he investigates but we can have 4 yeas of Russia, Russia, Russia Trump is apparently working for Russia with wall to wall coverage from before he even took office,

and the result:

Mueller Report, vol. I, p. 173: "Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities."

As for Putin liking Trump, So what?

Putin can create his own Russian equivalent of "American Israel Public Affairs Committee" if he wants to and it would be legal.

and since the US has free speech any Russian citizen or company therein may voice their opinion.

And what exactly has Trump done that has "Sold America out to Russia" that hasn't already been done by any post 90s administration?

Haven't seen any mainstream media say much about Israel collusion in any election

either way the precedent set by Bush v. Gore (Florida recount) may not restrict the ability to recount as the scope of the assertion is much higher as multiple states are involved rather than a few votes in one strategic state.

if the argument for the ruling that one should avoid casting doubt on the legitimacy of the president to avoid harm then surely it logically follows that a recount, inspection and if viable and appropriate all votes deleted and polls reopened where applicable.

biden_ballot_fraud-1536x1172.jpg

He may have less votes he may have more but it is his job to follow through on this to get those "photos" to show if it happened or not!

no need to get worked up over it

AND THE ORIGINAL COUNT IS STILL ONGOING,

Counting needs to finish before it can be inspected

Edited by NullVoid

cd729a2bc2e4234e58d789a7b8d98f5c.jpg

You're all guns-a-blazing there NullVoid. But with facts being completely disregarded, whataboutisms-a-plenty and dropping some obviously distracting baited hooks... I'm going to leave you to it. Like I said; I'll wait to see what the petulant man-baby comes out with.

Its not about who wins it is about who loses,

With communalism Its about the community who wins.

The US has lots of enclaves that self segregate and advocate for their own interests separate from the wider society

The self appointed community advocates for Hispanics formed National Council of La Raza (name changed in 2017)

"la Raza" literally "the race" as in ethnicity in Spanish.

there is also debate on trumps "Racism" and "White supremacy" but it is important to distinguish between the Baby boomer(oldspeak) definitions and the more recent (Newspeak) definitions of these words based on who used the word and in what context

Bahar Mustafa explains here, 

What a reasonable person it could not possibly be that facsimiles of  her are everywhere due to campus cults and are the cause of people wanting to elect Trump and those like him just to spite them.

"On a more general point, whit is it we folk posting links to YouTube videos aa da time?!"

Indeed,  what IS the point ? 

Personally, I do not mind the odd link if it is relevant to a particular discussion but, I do not want, or need, to be bombarded by the "clickbait"  picture elements that are shown.  Plain underlined text links will do for me. 

Not that I can be bothered wasting what's left of my life by following them anyway.

In a shocking twist of events, one Richard Hopkins:

An employee at the United States Postal Service (USPS) has admitted fabricating claims of ballot tampering in Pennsylvania, after being interviewed by USPS investigators.

Richard Hopkins' claims had been cited by Republicans backing Donald Trump's baseless claims of widespread voter fraud in the US presidential election, and the USPS worker had even been given close to $140,000 in donations from GOP donors.

He had alleged that a postmaster in Erie, Pennsylvania had told postal workers to backdate ballots which had arrived too late to be counted in the election.

However, while being interviewed by investigators, Hopkins quickly changed his tune, and recanted his allegations of ballot tampering, before signing an affidavit for the US Postal Services Office of Inspector General.

That's not to say all substantiated claims of wrong doing are false but, if you're going to claim wrong doing in such an OTT manner, it's perhaps an idea not to cast immense doubt on said claims by getting caught fabricating your own.

In a video released of someone claiming to be Richard Hopkins (who knows?) the guy is now denying he "recanted" his statement. He doesn't deny spilling his guts; merely that he didn't recant his statement(s)

I shall now get back to my facepalming.

Edited by Roachmill