Jo Biden (& US Election)

Has fraud been proven? Nope - ergo to claim it has, is false (along with most of what else he said). He's been sowing the seeds to making just this claim, so it's little surprise he's spitting it out given how close things are.

Anyway, as anticipated, Trump is scared and has, indeed, tried to falsely claim an early victory. He may like to ask himself (or a grown-up) a few questions such as:

• Why have the Democrats got an army of lawyers prepared this time around.
  • Can the American people vote after Poland have closed their shops.

And now off he trots to his self-stacked Supreme Court like a big man-baby. I fear for the folk that may get literally caught in the cross-fire of his own making.

Has fraud been proven? Nope - ergo to claim it has, is false (along with most of what else he said). He's been sowing the seeds to making just this claim, so it's little surprise he's spitting it out given how close things are.

Anyway, as anticipated, Trump is scared and has, indeed, tried to falsely claim an early victory. He may like to ask himself (or a grown-up) a few questions such as:

• Why have the Democrats got an army of lawyers prepared this time around.
  • Can the American people vote after Poland have closed their shops.

And now off he trots to his self-stacked Supreme Court like a big man-baby. I fear for the folk that may get literally caught in the cross-fire of his own making.

Its been 2 days longer than it normally takes,

Given that fact one could reasonably think there may be something going on.

Are you saying 100% of all counted ballots were deposited by legal citizens with no fraudulently cast ballots or manipulation of any kind?

Peter DeFazio Oregon Democrat chained himself to a postbox as a publicity stunt to show he thought ballots were manipulated,

https://www.newsweek.com/democratic-rep-chains-himself-mailbox-theyre-not-getting-this-one-1526187

What happens if the post collector has a political bias, Maybe a few letters he collected form a district that votes in a way he doesn't like just conveniently go missing or get marked as suspicious etc.

No situation where one could reasonably request a recount or audit to detect votes being suppressed,

There has been assertions of security issues form Democrats and Republicans is it not reasonable to follow up on these concerns?

What if? What about? Geezo. Go take a claim to any court with no certifiable proof and just see what happens. Yes, there some fine examples of general craziness:

• Videos of ballots being burned; obvious and undeniable proof those pesky Dems are stealing the election... except they were sample ballots and not real.
  • Civilians standing outside counting stations with assault rifles.
  • Walls around the White House.

It's all a bit nuts.

"Are you saying 100% of all counted ballots were deposited by legal citizens with no fraudulently cast ballots or manipulation of any kind?"

Absolutely, 110%! That's a daft question and you know it. Trump made a false claim and, just because he's been falsely claiming that mail-in ballots are fraudulent on a massive scale for months now, doesn't mean diddly. Have a think about why Trump wants mail-in ballots discarded and discredited. To any objective mind it's really not hard to see why. Similarly, it's easily understandable why Democrats want every vote counted (besides it being democratic).

As to the rest... cute ducks, but I'm not watching another whacky video that seem all the rage on here. You haven't quite grasped that, perhaps, Mary with her 1 subscriber, really don't carry much weight. And, yes, it is perfectly reasonable to follow up on things when there is good reason to, obviously; trying to divert an election by having legally placed votes discarded for instance.

As to the rest... cute ducks, but I'm not watching another whacky video that seem all the rage on here. You haven't quite grasped that, perhaps, Mary with her 1 subscriber, really don't carry much weight. And, yes, it is perfectly reasonable to follow up on things when there is good reason to, obviously; trying to divert an election by having legally placed votes discarded for instance.

Mary Cornell on Feb 11, 2014 Bloody Trumps America am i right!

But a little birdie told me something and since poultry travels through the mail they are our eyes and ears.

If its so obviously not manipulated what is wrong with simply checking truth should not fear inquiry.

The best way to consider a possibility of fraud is to put yourself in the shoes of a fraudster.

Last time i voted in England i went to the poling station at the salvation army and the guy who gave me a ballot just needed my name and address and he almost gave me my fathers ballot before i corrected him.

They had a list of names and the cross off those who show up.

No ID needed but there is another poling station in a church not too far from where i lived at the time and i know people who live there what if i were to pick the name of a coworker i knew lived in that area but doubted would actually vote, you think i could get his ballot?

if i believed it was worth the risk id certainly try.

This is why the Democrats say mandating identification "Voter ID Laws" are racist.

Because <-INSERT WHITE BLM LEFTIST ACTUAL OPINION ON MINORITIES AND THEIR APTITUDE ->

and that is why black people are less likely to have ID

Edited by NullVoid

B...b...b...but Trump is falsely claiming that postal ballots are where the corruption is. Anecdotal tales of potentially exploitable situations for voting methods that Trump has been actively encouraging... is a strange line to take.

Doesn't that just add credence to the theory that the votes should be inspected and in extreme cases elections redone?

Do you just not want things to be inspected because you think Biden is going to win?,

If it looked like trump was gong to win would you be more open to the ballots being inspected?

it seems like you have a partisan stance rather than an interest in weather or not fraud has been committed!

Edited by NullVoid

There is no possible way you could tell if a letter was a vote, it is not like they would all have a particular address or something,

and it is not as if somebody who knew they were collecting ballots in a mostly Republican area or a mostly Democratic area could perhaps look through the mail bag whilst on his lunch break.

You are just clutching at straws. It may come to pass that there was a conspiracy to influence the election (for either candidate) in time to come, but that will require proof to be true.

It may even be that knowing [fact] your opposition would sensibly encourage postal voting in the time of a global pandemic and you [fact] set out to undermine the postal service while [fact] encouraging your voters to vote in person and [fact] start banging on about postal vote fraud being a massive problem way in advance. You're then set to [fact] try and have your oppositions votes discarded. I'm sure you agree doing that would be wrong.

You are just clutching at straws. It may come to pass that there was a conspiracy to influence the election (for either candidate) in time to come, but that will require proof to be true.

It may even be that knowing [fact] your opposition would sensibly encourage postal voting in the time of a global pandemic and you [fact] set out to undermine the postal service while [fact] encouraging your voters to vote in person and [fact] start banging on about postal vote fraud being a massive problem way in advance. You're then set to [fact] try and have your oppositions votes discarded. I'm sure you agree doing that would be wrong.

I agree completely The mainstream media has assured me there has been no tampering whatsoever it is only a pure coincidence that the last states undecided are at almost exactly 50/50 and have been for days.

49.X% for both for days and didn't the third party candidates score very high last time, why arent they getting many new ballots?

The democrats seem to suspect their votes being stolen and the republicans seem to think the ballots have been stuffed, is here not a bipartisan case for at least an investigation to determine if a do over is appropriate.

It is near impossible to stuff 50 letters into a post box without anybody noticing those thighs aren't just on any street corner, they are under lock and key and under constant supervision.

No Democrat or Republican would even think of manufacturing a fake ballot and doing such a thing the mainstream media has assured me that is not possible.

Imagine if the vote counters found they didn't like the results found and gradually kept "finding" new ballots and trickled in until the scales were tipped by a few votes.

The mainstream media has assured me that would never happen unless it was done by the bad orange man!

Edited by NullVoid