Jump to content

BufordTJustice

Members
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  1. I'm just wondering if anyone else was supposed to fly to Aberdeen on Friday 11th December 7.45pm flight? If so, did you try to claim compensation? I tried to claim compensation from Loganair due to the fact it was cancelled, and we were only able to fly away at 12.20pm the following day. My main reason for the trip was to watch Aberdeen v Hearts, but it kicked off at 12:30pm, so I missed the whole match. Loganair tell me they arranged for another plane to fill in for the broken one, but the airport closed before they could fulfil the flight, therefore they are not responsible and won't pay compensation. I find this highly doubtful. Even if it's true, it's still Loganair's fault the original plane wasn't fit to fly.
  2. The 2013 season of the Shetland Fantasy Football League is now open... www.shetlandff.co.uk Managers are allowed to make 2 transfers over the course of the season this year.
  3. Just in case anyone is interested, there is now a 'Live' G&S Premier League table on the shetlandff website http://www.shetlandff.co.uk/viewgames.php Worth looking if you want to see the latest league table, as it automatically updates as soon as match reports come in (usually 1-3 days after a game). It's entirely up to date at the moment. (22-8-12)
  4. Deadline for team entry is midnight tonight. Any teams created after midnight tonight will not score points for Friday's games...
  5. If anyone is planning to create a team in this year's fantasy league, remember to submit your team by Thursday night for maximum points. The first games of the season are on Friday... Remember, any teams created on Friday will not score points for Friday's games. You only score points for games which are played from the day after you create your team. www.shetlandff.co.uk
  6. If anyone is planning to create a team in this year's fantasy league, remember to submit your team by Thursday night for maximum points. The first games of the season are on Friday... Remember, any teams created on Friday will not score points for Friday's games. You only score points for games which are played from the day after you create your team.
  7. Just to let you all know, the Shetland Fantasy Football league is now open for the 2012 season. Go to www.shetlandff.co.uk to register your team. If you have any questions, give me a shout on here, or send an email to admin@shetlandff.co.uk Michael.
  8. Just to let you all know, the Shetland Fantasy Football league is now open for the 2012 season. Go to www.shetlandff.co.uk to register your team. If you have any questions, give me a shout on here, or send an email to admin@shetlandff.co.uk Michael.
  9. @nufsta The current list of players is up on the Shetland Fantasy Football website. It's accurate for the teams we have received data from (Still waiting on Whitedale, Whalsay, Scalloway and Celtic). http://www.shetlandff.co.uk/players.php If anyone can see any mistakes, or transfers or players names spelled incorrectly, please let me know and I'll get it changed. admin@shetlandff.co.uk
  10. Hi all, The Shetland Fantasy Football League 2012 will be starting again in a couple of weeks probably. Does anyone out there fancy sponsoring the league? We accept donations of any amount for a link on our Home page, Games page, Players page and Messages page. We get a good amount of traffic over the summer (We've just moved to a new web-host so I will be able to give exact figures on that next year) so it could be a chance to increase your presence in Shetland. Anyone interested should drop us an email at: info@shetlandff.co.uk Cheers, Michael
  11. Just to remind everybody, if you'd like to enter a team for the fantasy football league this season, you have until midnight on Thursday to be able to claim maximum points. www.shetlandff.co.uk It costs £5 to enter a team. 95% of the entry fees go to the charity 'From Shetland With Love' and the other 5% goes to the Shetland FA. There will be a cash prize for the winning team manager too.
  12. Thanks Darthline, that's excellent...
  13. Well the program is freely available to download, but comes with no data. Could you send me the data you have?
  14. Does anyone on here have up to date Shetland data for Brother's Keeper? I have the program, but have lost the data to put in it...
×
×
  • Create New...