Random image thread

Twerto

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of external sites don't allow Hot Linking to images and ban sites which link to files hosted on their servers. This often results in the external webmaster replacing the intended image with messages such as 'bandwidth thief' or worse. We'll remove any images which no longer display as originally posted

Please make sure that sites who host the images to are OK with Hot Linking to their files

Emmmm I got a row for putting on a pic of a fat wifey kissing a skinny dude and was told " ITS A FAMILY SITE" Twerto can post a pic of a huge fat ass and its accepted....regardless o the theme... I couldna care if the white house was painted on this ass...

:roll: ITS OOT OF ORDER

There canna be a rule for wan and a rule for anither... :evil:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Emmmm I got a row for putting on a pic of a fat wifey kissing a skinny dude and was told " ITS A FAMILY SITE" Twerto can post a pic of a huge fat ass and its accepted....regardless o the theme... I couldna care if the white house was painted on this ass...

We get to moderation when we get to moderation.

We get to moderation when we get to moderation.

Okies sorry :oops: Do I offend??? I detect a bit of a cold fish??? :?