Guest Anonymous

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Firefox still working sh**e, but nuffin new there.

Although, had stayed logged in most of day until I tried to reply to this, then had to go to left hand Log-In as pop-up log-in just recycled again..

But,,

I still like Direfox..

Cheers,

Da Auld Een

Guest Anonymous

Bryan,

Don't know if this adds any pointers to firefox problem, but.

Although if I hit reply to a topic, when not logged in, the central log-in box appears, and is useless, just recycles asking again.

If I have clicked

first, then the central log-in box works ok, and I go straight to the reply box with the
there.

The staying logged in thing, is still a bit random. Sometimes I can open the browser to find I'm still there, other times I get dropped out by just changing between topics.. Wierd, but that's Direfox, in all it's glory..

Cheers,

Da Auld Een

I know absolutely nothing about computers :?

So I may be about to make a complete idiot of myself here, [ no change there then! ]

But why is it that if Im not logged in, the time on the forum page is 2 hours behind ?

Then as soon as I log in the time corrects itself ?

Its happened on 2 different systems so I dont think its just me..

Or is it just that Shetlinkers are further advanced than the rest o the world :wink:

Its not a problem, just a query..

if Im not logged in, the time on the forum page is 2 hours behind

Hey, that's right. Except as my box runs on GMT I only get a one hour difference (eg 8am not logged in, 9am logged in). :?

Its must just be me an dee Damn Saxon.. :?

Parallel Universe :wink:

The site default time has always been a couple of hours behind the actual time in the UK, it was like that (for me at least) several months ago, so it's not specific to the new look.

An hour or two behind sure beats the common industry standard default site time of 8 hours behind the UK anyway, which is actual US Pacific Coast time.

Please now find a new login form integrated with the site.

You will most likely have to clear your cookies "again" - though with the new functions in place and directly accessing phpBB the cookie problem should be resolved.

Do post here if there are any further issues.