Ex Pats

Do you intend to return to Shetland permanently some day?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you intend to return to Shetland permanently some day?

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting from Shetty, currently wondering what is going to blow past the window next...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know the feeling, I just about fell aff me chair when i looked out this afternoon and saw a white out blizzard! Nobody told me that was coming. And it's April!

Like the Avatar! Good een.

Thanks - I have a lot of time for Doc Huxtable and his garish ganzies!

I hear it's all been a bit wintery up in Shetland of late. I realise I have become a southern ponce but I must say it's been right cold in Glasgee of late too. I keep on dressing for summer and arriving in the office frozen to the bone. I know I should wear more appropriate clothing but I see it as a war of wills. It's April for gawds sake! It should be getting at least a bit warmer shouldn't it?! The wearing of summer-style clothing despite the weather is my way of shaking a fist at the weather god. Admittedly it's a puny act of defiance, and completely pointless.

yeh, lovely here in Glasgow, looking forward to the summer, always some lovely visuals walking around the town. 8O 8)

and some not so lovely visuals as i seem to mind from my time in Glasgow - the fake tanned, cheap gold jewellery clad, peroxide blonde, face like a skelped muckle sphincter look never really did it for me. and summer only seemed to mean even more acres of flesh on show.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...