Pet Travel

Guest perrie-lipper

Guest perrie-lipper

I have recently encountered a wave of bewilderment trying to arrange flights for my beloved Pomeranian. When traveling away within the UK there are several company's who do pet travel, however the price varies enormously.

Several Tips.

Your pet must travel in an IATA approved carrier. These vary in price but the web offers an array of prices.

BA quoted a price of £80 for a handling fee and £30 extra for the pet depending on weight of pet and carrier.

Bmi baby offers a price of £30 one way within the UK if the owner is traveling with their pet, I thought this was great value. As well as the price of £7 each way to London, remember tax will be added to fare, and it will take 3 days from their cargo department for confirmation that the pet is booked with you on the flight.

I would be interested to know if anyone else has encountered pet travel bewilderment.

Guest perrie-lipper

I have no problem with you googling me dog, those are so cute too, but my perrie friend is so cute, tried to upload a picture as you have but seem to be having problems with the image button, can you post pics on here pb? how did you do it?[/b]

You need to have the pics already on the net somewhere. This site doesn't accept uploads.

But there are plenty of options. Photobucket.com is quick and easy. Once you upload your pics then you copy and paste the link to the image between " [i]link to your pic[/i]"

Hey perrie lipper. Du can post a pictir here, but it has tae be linked tae fae annidder site. If it was on da net somewhar idder, du wid click da Img button above dy new message, which should bring up dis code

[img]

Den du wid put in da address o da photo. Somethin lik

www.photos.com/peeriedug.jpg

, den click da Img button again. The whole thing should look like dis

[img=www.photos.com/peeriedug.jpg]

Or du could use the picture as dy Avatar (the peerie picture next to dy name. Du has a peerie dude we a blindfold n hat eenoo. I've explained how to do dat here

If yun a soonds lik bruk, get back tae me and I'll try tae help more....

Guest perrie-lipper

Hey thanks perriebryan,

I dinna have a web address just some of my ow jpeg pics, and i guess that canna work, but the main this is pomeranians rule....x :wink: