Hello i am new here

Ooooh..let's see what the Shetlink sweary filter is like...

Have you ever been to a S{by the way, do you realise I tried to swear here?}horpe-Arsenal game?

Nope, but you may be pleased to hear I also remember S{by the way, do you realise I tried to swear here?}horpe beating Chelsea 4-1 !!!

Oops, forgot to say - I'm not new here either and thought Audrey was a camel, not a ferret.

I’m going off to Qatar for 12 days with the team (keep up – you know what team it is from when the wife wrote in about the sermon in the kirk) leaving a week on Sunday. We have been promised 5 minutes on a camel. Do you think that the fact that a Dutch professor of linguistics in St Andrews about 40 years ago told us that the Russian word for an elephant (Ñлон) is the same as one of many Arabic words for a camel would be sufficient for me to enquire of the camels (in Russian, since I don’t know any Arabic) whether any of them is called Audrey?

I have reread this and it makes at least as much sense as several others on here, given that it’s true.

:lol: :lol: