The pleasure of killing animals

Styles

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7795558.stm

I was brought up you could kill anything you wanted except humans, i felt nothing after i killed crab after crab, then lobtsters, then rabbits, then a fly.then i realised i had gone to far as no way i was going to eat the fly, but i realised it was darwins survivel of the fitest and this time i won. Brought up by reality.

I never got pleasure out of killing anything, but my cat did, plus it ate flys, so maybe im not understanding?

How can u get pleasure by shooting? I would love to shoot those people but thats just me.

By the way, when does troll season commence?

Keep this up and you'll end up with a thread dedicated entirely to yourself.

Damn, took the bait. :roll: I really ought to follow Bullet-in-the-mailman's advice and not succomb to such nonsense.

this post was slightly OT as it was partially in reference to another thread which has since been deleted. Thanks to the mods for saving me a trip to the 101 thread :wink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7795558.stm

I was brought up you could kill anything you wanted except humans, i felt nothing after i killed crab after crab, then lobtsters, then rabbits, then a fly.then i realised i had gone to far as no way i was going to eat the fly, but i realised it was darwins survivel of the fitest and this time i won. Brought up by reality.

I never got pleasure out of killing anything, but my cat did, plus it ate flys, so maybe im not understanding?

How can u get pleasure by shooting? I would love to shoot those people but thats just me.

But would you eat them?

• 2 weeks later...

You have a point tlady. I guess it is a good thing murder is illegal, I reckon there would be very few folk left on the planet.

I will admit that in my less lucid moments which are thankfully few and far between, I have been known to compile lists of 'victims' (puurely in my head of course -I thought buying a special notebook for such purposes might do more than raise a few eyebrows)

-but hey, I bet I'm not alone!!

• 2 weeks later...